• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Shoot them Down!

RedFist

Paranormal Novice
Anybody read 'Shoot them Down' by F.C Feschino Jr?

http://www.filamentbooks.com/scripts/WebObjects.exe/eBookstore.woa/wa/find?assetID=1696
(And they say never judge a book by its cover?)

If it turns out to be true that the military are indeed trying to down UFOs - it wouldn't surprise me one bit. I don't know whether to be shocked or secretly proud ( in a red-necked, gun-loving, flag-waving cretinous sort of way ) to be a member of a species whose response to being visited by an alien civilization (one which has defied all evolutionary odds to make it to a level of sophistry that it is able to master interstellar travel) - is to attack it.
Furthermore, judging by the book - we did so with badly drawn aircraft. Incidentally, that may account for the often reported erratic flight patterns of UFOs - they are too busy laughing their asses of to fly straight.

All sarcasm aside, I'd really like to know if anyone has read this book or any other work by the same author. Is he a credible guy?
(If so, I'd love to hear him on the paracast)

Feel proud on this glorious day and know that you are the one
who has caused a fellow human being to douse his monitor
in hot coffee from laughing too hard.
I type this while still chuckling and wiping my chin.
I was feeling a little blue before but now I can face the day!

Thanks for the best cure in the world.

Back