• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sept. 15th Open Lines Show

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight on Dark Matters Radio .. I will host an Open Lines show. My co-host will be Mark Center. Richard Sarradet is still unable to do DMR as he has been battling some health issues. I spoke to Richie this AM and he is back in the hospital. My prayers go out to him.

DMR will start, as usual, 5:00 PM Pacific - 8:00 PM Eastern. When I open the lines you may join in by calling our number at 818-381-4674. Tomorrow I will host and interview Royce Myers III of UFO Watchdog fame. The same start time only on KGRARadio.com I hope you will drop by and join us.

Decker

Tonight September 16th Royce Myers III, creator of the UFO WatchDog website will be on DMR. Some of the topics we will cover include Sean David Morton, perhaps Kal K Korff and others of very questionable standing in the UFO community. DMR begins at 5:00 PM Pacific Time, 8:00 PM Eastern and can be heard on KGRARadio.com ... I hope you can join us!

Decker

Back