• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Say it Ain't So! Sandy Coincidences Mounting...

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
I'm no "conspiracy buff" but the recent mass slayings in Newtown and Aurora have some disturbing coincidences that seem to be piling up higher each day. For instance: Did you know that Adam Lanza's father Peter Lanza was a high-powered GE executive rumored to testify at the London Inter-Bank Rate (LIBOR) trial of what may be the largest financial coverup in American history? Or that James Holmes (the Aurora shooter) his father was a high-up executive for FICO ( The public company that provides analytics and decision making services—including credit scoring—intended to help financial services companies make complex, high-volume decisions.) who is set to testify at the same trial. What are the odds? I'm sorry folks, these recent events (plus the Norway mass-slaying and other weird coincidences) are IMO downwind of that proverbial Danish fish-market! Articles HERE and HERE:

That examiner article has either disappeared or your link is bad. As for the other link I must be one of those androids he talks about because it sounds like a bunch of garbage to me. OOoooo spooky, Suzanne Collins lives in Sandy Hook. Wow, that has to mean something, right? Except in the Hunger Games it's more like Middle School/High School kids that kill each other, not Elementary School students. Also, I thought the red lettered Aurora on a building was from Dark Knight? At least that's what is shown in that Rense article someone linked to, now this guy says it's in a Skyfall trailer? I hate to break it to everyone but if you do some research on the Batman comic books, Sandy Hook has been part of Gotham for a long, long time. This is nothing new. It actually references Sandy Hook New Jersey because Gotham is supposed to be near NYC, at least that's my understanding of why it's there.

A bunch of tenuous connections that mean absolutely nothing, or "How to use a tragedy to promote your conspiracy theory of choice 101" Shameful, imo.

WOW. Excellent article, but I don't know what good it does to point out stuff like that to most people. I have found they don't want to hear it. It makes them afraid, then angry at you for bringing it up.

To be completely honest, with all due respect for the victims and the grieving families, I smelled something aquatic when two seperate mass shootings like that happened within just a few days of each other.
Call me paranoid, call me a conspiracy idiot. Maybe I watched one too many X-Files.
But that doesn't change the facts about certain events. Facts that point to a deeper reality than the one the mainstream news spoon feeds us. May be a wrong turn or a dead end, but it's most assuredly worth investigating further.

Yeah, slam the messenger and call them a conspiracy nut. Typical. "tenuous connections that mean absolutely nothing..." Of course no acknowledgement that the two fathers--coincidentally--had been called to testify at the same financial scandal trial LIBOR... What are the odds?

Yeah, slam the messenger and call them a conspiracy nut. Typical. Of course no acknowledgement that the two fathers--coincidentally--had been called to testify at the same financial scandal trial... What are the odds?

I wasn't talking about the examiner article since every time I try to open it I get a 404 error, I was talking about the other genius, and yeah, he's a conspiracy nut. I find the trial thing interesting but I'm unable to find the article, do you have another link?

I seriously cannot find that examiner.com article anywhere now, which is interesting in and of itself, however, judging from the response it's gotten on other forums like ATS where it's been moved to the hoax section, he may not have gotten his facts straight. Also there's no confirmation that they were definitely supposed to testify at the same trial from what I understand from other forum posts, allegedly is not definitely. You get confirmation of that and maybe you have something, but I also fail to see how the situation prevents them from ever testifying, after all, they aren't the one's who were murdered.

None of this, if all true, would surprise me in the least!

Until we can ascertain for certain that Lanza has been summoned to testify, this is only a rumor... Here's Lanza's bio at LinkedIn
Peter Lanza | LinkedIn

Batman Shooting: Robert Holmes, Shooter James Holmes' Father, Arrives In Colorado (PHOTO)

After the opening paragraphs, this links to the original now 404 Examiner article:
LIBOR Scandal link: Fathers of two mass murderers Lanza & Holmes were to testify | CounterPsyOps

Robert Holmes brief bio at LinkedIn states the following: “My educational background is in Mathematics and Statistics. My experience over the last 10 years at HNC and FICO has been in developing predictive models for financial services; credit & fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.”
Management Experience: I am currently managing a team building Falcon Fraud Manager Credit card fraud models. I have also managed teams in the Telco and Identity Theft fraud areas.”

Still smells like a Danish fish-market IMO!

So what is this implying? That someone made these guys into mass murderers to hurt or discredit their fathers? :confused: Seems like a really really far stretch. If someone had the power to do that, why not just arrange for some accidents involving the fathers themselves?

So what is this implying? That someone made these guys into mass murderers to hurt or discredit their fathers? :confused: Seems like a really really far stretch. If someone had the power to do that, why not just arrange for some accidents involving the fathers themselves?

Go for the hurt instead of the kill. Also it's a lesson for other punks who dare to challenge their power base.

Go for the hurt instead of the kill. Also it's a lesson for other punks who dare to challenge their power base.

How though? By forcing their kid to kill a bunch of other kids? Brain washing, mind control? Maybe I'm missing something but I just don't get it, why not go directly for the person who could potentially hurt them and make it look like an accident? Also, in order for this to be correct, we'd have to first find out that they were definitely scheduled to testify at the same trial and that now they're both refusing...

How though? By forcing their kid to kill a bunch of other kids? Brain washing, mind control? Maybe I'm missing something but I just don't get it, why not go directly for the person who could potentially hurt them and make it look like an accident? Also, in order for this to be correct, we'd have to first find out that they were definitely scheduled to testify at the same trial and that now they're both refusing...
Well of course mind control and hurting the family of the offendee. Some people are willing to die for what they beleive in, but not at the expense of thier loved ones.
You never watched the X-Files much did you Muadib? It's a classic paranoid schizophrenic conspiracy with a grain of truth that just hints at who or what is behind the curtain. And the more outlandish and preposterous some conspiracy is....well, I'll just shut up now.

Well of course mind control and hurting the family of the offendee. Some people are willing to die for what they beleive in, but not at the expense of thier loved ones.
You never watched the X-Files much did you Muadib? It's a classic paranoid schizophrenic conspiracy with a grain of truth that just hints at who or what is behind the curtain. And the more outlandish and preposterous some conspiracy is....well, I'll just shut up now.

Did you miss the guy in my avatar? I watched the X-Files religiously when it was on, though, I find the parallels between it and real life few and far between. I'm just saying, why go through all that trouble when it's much easier to whack out the guy who's going to testify, whether he's willing to die or not is irrelevant as his knowledge dies with him, so how would he hurt you? I guess I can see the getting at the loved one's bit but it seems like an awful public, messy way to go about something that would be relatively simple to accomplish with a quiet little B&E and a bullet to the wife or son's head, or even something like a car accident and a quiet message face to face that they were responsible. There are a million ways to do it easier and better than this conspiracy theory is suggesting they did it...

Did you miss the guy in my avatar? I watched the X-Files religiously when it was on, though, I find the parallels between it and real life few and far between. I'm just saying, why go through all that trouble when it's much easier to whack out the guy who's going to testify, whether he's willing to die or not is irrelevant as his knowledge dies with him, so how would he hurt you? I guess I can see the getting at the loved one's bit but it seems like an awful public, messy way to go about something that would be relatively simple to accomplish with a quiet little B&E and a bullet to the wife or son's head, or even something like a car accident and a quiet message face to face that they were responsible. There are a million ways to do it easier and better than this conspiracy theory is suggesting they did it...

This is why conspiracies are so completely ridiculous.

It's kind of like the frog in the kettle thing, I think. Back in the olden days, conspiracies were more straightforward and less silly, at least on the surface. As things got more complicated and the internet made it easier to check out any one tall tale, the conspiracies had to move to more and more obscure territory. The invention of That's-what-They-want-you-to-think was a lot like the innovation of zero as a mathematical concept. All sorts of things were suddenly possible. Conspiracy aficionados keep adapting, to the point that a total lack of evidence in support of a tale is seen as some kind of proof. It's really a fascinating thing to watch, though it's getting more like a car wreck than it used to be. But back to the frog. People who would have said, in say 1983, "What a load of crap!" to the kind of conspiracies we see today have been stewing in that broth for so long they've lost their ability to detect harm from it.

The conspiracies don't scare me, even if some of them are true. Watching just what kind of nonsense people will lap up is what scares me.

Ive been watching this series, this episode is well worth a watch.

I wont spoil the ending, but its impressive

If I recall the father of those two nyc children murdered by their nanny on halloween was scheduled to testify on the LIBOR scandel. He either was working for bloomberg or cnbc and I think was a whistle blower. Take Home message don't f*** with big bankers

Here's another wild goose chase for those silly conspiratorialists
Kevin krim libor - Google Search

Back