• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Robert Miles

Gareth

Nothin' to see here
Has anyone heard this dude before? He seems like a complete nutter to me. I listened to an interview yesterday and he claims he was taken to Jupiter in a flying saucer and debriefed.

This is the guy that made that Fast Walkers doco.

So he was asleep on his boat and a beautiful alien appeared to him. He touched her to make sure she was real. Then she told him to will himself to the airport. He closed his eyes and did as he was told. He then opened them to discover he was at La Guardia airport and was told to go the desk and tell them youre on the Jupiter flight. He did this and was given a ticket and directed to a flying saucer waiting outside on the tarmac.

Then him and some others were flown to Jupiter for debriefing about the state of humanity, blah blah blah. Then he was returned to his boat and woke up and only 30mins had passed.

This guy believes this happened. If anyone wants to listen to this nutter there is a Binnall episode with him.

I of course had one massive question that obviously Binnall didnt ask.

DO YOU KNOW THAT JUPITER IS A GAS PLANET, RETARD?

I had the unfortunate chance to see him talk at the X Conference a couple years ago and this guy is nuts IMO, absolute BS.

Not even worth doing a google search and that's saying a lot!

Back