• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ridiculousnes

J

Jessi

I remember being 8 years old (I'm now almost 21), reading one of the two beat-up UFO books in my elementary school library, seeing one of the Billy Meier photos and asking myself "how was this even PUBLISHED?". This case can be easily identified by any reasonable CHILD as a total fraud...I applaud Gene and David for taking on the supposed "ambassador" of the Meier camp. They basically blew the lid off the whole thing, and whatever shred of credibility the Meier case may have had with anybody should be all means be considered blown away now. The unmentionable representative of the case is continuing to make an utter fool of himself with his behavior on this forum. He should be shamed and embarrassed....what a waste of his life!

Back