• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Remeber this contactee

I remember the original experiencer... Mindy, from Mork and Mindy.

Seriously though... Some of this stuff is a little hinky.

oh, this is sooo bad, have to stop watching. I hate seeing folks made idiots of themselves.
cannot stand to watch people being embarrassed as part of a movie scene, either.

That really brought a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing that.

That was hilarious. It reminds me of this newsletter I used to get because they were so way-out called, "Revelations of Awareness" from Cosmic Awareness Communications. Really far-out stuff. Very funny.

They have a web site, with decades of archives, now, at Cosmic Awareness Communications

"[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]Specially trained people who learn to carefully set aside mind, emotion and feeling, are able to go into a trance-like state and "interpret" the energies from Cosmic Awareness when a question is asked. The Interpreter, as he/she is called, translates these energy symbols into spoken English where they are tape recorded, later transcribed and printed in the [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT] "Revelations of Awareness"[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT] newsletters. For 20 years the Interpreter was[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT] Paul Shockley[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT] who lived in Oregon. In March, 1997, Paul announced he was no longer giving readings for C.A.C. A few weeks later [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]"Grace" [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]appeared as the new channel for Cosmic Awareness. [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]Grace retired as Interpreter, after completing the Lessons of Enlightenment, now available in book form from CAC. (770 pages). See current [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]Book Price List[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT] .[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]The present Interpreter is [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]Will Berlinghof[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT], a long time associate, who was the official Tarot reader for the membership for many years. Will lives in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. One day while giving a Tarot reading, Will felt himself suddenly slipping into a different level and he felt a much higher energy surging through him as well as a flood of information about the entity he was doing the Tarot reading for. He wrote about this experience to Avaton, the editor of the monthly CAC newsletter Revelations of Awareness and he suggested that Will get a couple of "energizers" and use the trancing technique information he was mailing off to him that day, and he should quickly find out if Cosmic Awareness wanted to use him as a channel. Will followed the instructions and indeed he was into the Cosmic Awareness levels and reading after reading flowed forth. CAC started publishing Will's readings in January 2006 and every month since these have been appearing in the monthly newsletter.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=+1]Awareness has announced It will once again address questions relating to current events, that these are the End Times and It wishes to provide information that is urgent and pertinent, like how to survive on this planet until 2012, questions that the channel Grace refused to accept. For example, It has already given new information on the alien presence, the Orion conspiracy to regain planet Earth, questions about 911..("the greatest act of tyranny and treason ever perpetrated on a free people"), updates on UFOs, why we really invaded Iraq etc. These are all available in the back-issues of Revelations of Awareness."[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=+1]____________________________________[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=+1]I got a newsletter every week, and it was so hokey and airy-fairy that it was like having Coast to Coast AM on the page. Same deal as this, but transcribed and sent to you for a couple of bucks a month. Lots of fun. I felt sorry for anyone that actually took it seriously.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Back