• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Recent Claims by Dr. Steven Greer

Golden_Vimana

Skilled Investigator
The infamous, and highly controversial UFO mogul Steven Greer was recently interviewed on Fade to Black Radio with Jimmy Church. Unlike many in the UFO field, Jimmy is a believer in Dr. Greer’s validity, and because of this, at no point did he question any of Greer’s wild claims.

Among these claims were the following:

He at one point mentions a scenario where an alien being was photographed standing among his group in one of his CSETI sessions. He specifically mentions the being’s name, with no explanation as to how he knew it.

He also mentions some details of yet another alleged alien being who was also supposedly photographed during a CSETI session, and stated that he/she was from a race of aliens that are one billion years ahead of humankind. He once again provides no information on how he knows this, nor did Jimmy ask him how he knew.

To top it off - he literally stated that he was responsible for the Phoenix lights. That’s right. Dr. Steven Greer, self proclaimed ambassador of earth, says that he was in Phoenix hours before the event happened, preparing a presentation for a meeting with high level officials. He says that he performed his CSETI protocol, in hopes that he could summon an alien craft - with the intention of adding evidence to his presentation with these government officials. According to him, three hours after he attempted to initiate contact, the Phoenix lights UFO event occurred. I’ve heard him say some outlandish things, but he really outdid himself here.

What’s odd is that, number one, he has a massive following, and a lot of people do take him seriously. And at this point, there are thousands of people worldwide conducting CSETI sessions, in some cases documenting anomalous aerial phenomena that definitely aren’t known aircraft. I doubted this for a while, until I looked into it and viewed some of the video evidence. He claims that remote viewing plays a large role in CSETI, and, if you’ve ever truly done some unbiased research into remote viewing, you’ll come to find that there is definitely something to it. Not to mention the fact that he has gained a number of pretty high level contacts, which would be very difficult for an outright charlatan to accomplish.

I’m at a loss when it comes to this guy, it really doesn’t add up, Something really weird is afoot.

The infamous, and highly controversial UFO mogul Steven Greer was recently interviewed on Fade to Black Radio with Jimmy Church. Unlike many in the UFO field, Jimmy is a believer in Dr. Greer’s validity, and because of this, at no point did he question any of Greer’s wild claims.

Among these claims were the following:

He at one point mentions a scenario where an alien being was photographed standing among his group in one of his CSETI sessions. He specifically mentions the being’s name, with no explanation as to how he knew it.

He also mentions some details of yet another alleged alien being who was also supposedly photographed during a CSETI session, and stated that he/she was from a race of aliens that are one billion years ahead of humankind. He once again provides no information on how he knows this, nor did Jimmy ask him how he knew.

To top it off - he literally stated that he was responsible for the Phoenix lights. That’s right. Dr. Steven Greer, self proclaimed ambassador of earth, says that he was in Phoenix hours before the event happened, preparing a presentation for a meeting with high level officials. He says that he performed his CSETI protocol, in hopes that he could summon an alien craft - with the intention of adding evidence to his presentation with these government officials. According to him, three hours after he attempted to initiate contact, the Phoenix lights UFO event occurred. I’ve heard him say some outlandish things, but he really outdid himself here.

What’s odd is that, number one, he has a massive following, and a lot of people do take him seriously. And at this point, there are thousands of people worldwide conducting CSETI sessions, in some cases documenting anomalous aerial phenomena that definitely aren’t known aircraft. I doubted this for a while, until I looked into it and viewed some of the video evidence. He claims that remote viewing plays a large role in CSETI, and, if you’ve ever truly done some unbiased research into remote viewing, you’ll come to find that there is definitely something to it. Not to mention the fact that he has gained a number of pretty high level contacts, which would be very difficult for an outright charlatan to accomplish.

I’m at a loss when it comes to this guy, it really doesn’t add up, Something really weird is afoot.
The question for me is how does anyone actually know that the objects Greer and his supporters think are alien craft ( UFOs ) actually are alien craft? Simple unknown types of aircraft aren't UFOs. Vague lights off in the distance aren't UFOs. People's subjective feelings don't provide sufficient evidence that a vague light off in the distance is a UFO, and even if a real UFO is spotted, there's no real evidence linking Greer to them other than people's belief in him as a UFO personality. Nothing I've seen about Greer convinces me he's got any special abilities.

The question for me is how does anyone actually know that the objects Greer and his supporters think are alien craft ( UFOs ) actually are alien craft? Simple unknown types of aircraft aren't UFOs. Vague lights off in the distance aren't UFOs. People's subjective feelings don't provide sufficient evidence that a vague light off in the distance is a UFO, and even if a real UFO is spotted, there's no real evidence linking Greer to them other than people's belief in him as a UFO personality. Nothing I've seen about Greer convinces me he's got any special abilities.

Well, in the interview with Jimmy Church, he says multiple times that this CSETI protocol is something anybody can do - it’s not just limited to him. He even says that he wants it to get to the point where enough people are doing it that if he died it wouldn’t matter, the “work” would go on. I’m definitely not convinced yet, but I do think it’s odd that so many people see anomalous aerial phenomenon while doing CSETI. If it was just a hoax, you’d expect them to go out and see nothing. Weird objects in the sky repeatedly showing up at the same time as their sessions is statistically unusual. I’m open to other explanations, I’m just trying to be unbiased.

Well, in the interview with Jimmy Church, he says multiple times that this CSETI protocol is something anybody can do - it’s not just limited to him. He even says that he wants it to get to the point where enough people are doing it that if he died it wouldn’t matter, the “work” would go on. I’m definitely not convinced yet, but I do think it’s odd that so many people see anomalous aerial phenomenon while doing CSETI. If it was just a hoax, you’d expect them to go out and see nothing. Weird objects in the sky repeatedly showing up at the same time as their sessions is statistically unusual. I’m open to other explanations, I’m just trying to be unbiased.
No harm in being unbiased. On that exact line of reasoning, so far, there is insufficient evidence to show a causal relationship between CSETI and UFO sightings. Correlation doesn't prove causation. So even if the objects spotted are in some cases actual alien craft, jumping to the conclusion that they have anything to do with Greer or CSETI protocol cannot be substantiated unless it can be demonstrated with far less ambiguity and error. If you want another opinion ask our former cohost Christopher O'Brien what he thinks of Greer. He knows more than I do about him.

All that being said, it doesn't hurt to keep track of what claims are being made and what evidence there is to back it up. It's also an interesting social phenomenon. Apparently, despite the lack of really good evidence, there are those who believe that some sort of special alien connection exists between Greer and CSETI practitioners. I suppose that if one wants to go that route they might as well go with the Raelians. After all, Rael has actually been to their homeworld and met Jesus, right? And I don't think the aliens said anything to him about about Greer ( although I could be wrong ).

You don't actually believe this constitutes actual evidence of
alien craft, let alone any actual contact. Do you?

Last edited:

Whether or not the being described by Greer in the following 2 minute video is the same alleged IT (interstellar traveler), I don't know, but it sounds very similar to what you describe. Bijou from Andromeda.

I only recently became aware that Dr. Greer has a youtube channel with many vids, many of them short and concise.

To me, Dr. Greer seems to fulfill the role of a 2020 George Adamski to some degree. But to be sure, Greer makes no bones about his practice of yogic meditation to lead him to sustained "contact" with "ascended masters". In one video he even shows the typical religious "offerings" made to honor alleged masters before beginning the meditation-contact attempts. So, to me, Greer's ufological "practices" could be classed under a heading of Eastern religion, to contact ascended masters, as much as anything else.

In Trump's America, I'm not sure why Greer having so many followers and connections is a surprise even though it's fairly obvious he's a total fraud.

The inmates are running the asylum, and facts are now a matter of opinion.

Back