• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ray Stanford has a photo of the Socorro craft & Martin Willis has seen it and is impressed but...

EQ42

Skilled Investigator
(you probably know where this is headed) Ray says he may not release it. From a recent interview with Podcast UFO: "I don't intend to give them anything as nice as this photograph, uh, because frankly I don't like it. If I get some apologies from certain people it might come out." He specifically mentions Rich Reynolds.

(you probably know where this is headed) Ray says he may not release it. From a recent interview with Podcast UFO: "I don't intend to give them anything as nice as this photograph, uh, because frankly I don't like it. If I get some apologies from certain people it might come out." He specifically mentions Rich Reynolds.
Is "the photo" produced from what sized negative if actual photo camera?

Do you have a link to the podcast? Thanks.

Last edited:
Finally listened to this.

Fascinating episode and worth a listen if you haven't heard it. Martin Willis' comments on the Socorro photo make one ever more keen to see the photos Ray has stashed away.

As a born again neophyte I'm not fully up to speed with all the politics around Ray but now that he seems to be thinking about opening up his research it would be great to get him back on the Paracast. Not only to get the latest on what he has to say but also to reassure him that there are plenty of people in the field who would be willing to ignore the noises off and help support a valid, scientific approach to the phenomenon.

(you probably know where this is headed) Ray says he may not release it.

As I've said previously in other contexts:

Ironies within ufo research : Item 5 - Some UFO researchers (including skeptics) like to keep material to themselves, while simultaneously claiming that their material would withstand any amount of testing. When the material eventually emerges, it often collapses rather suddenly and dramatically.

As I've said previously in other contexts:

Ironies within ufo research : Item 5 - Some UFO researchers (including skeptics) like to keep material to themselves, while simultaneously claiming that their material would withstand any amount of testing. When the material eventually emerges, it often collapses rather suddenly and dramatically.

Well quite.

But Ray Stanford hasn't kept his material to himself. He's shown some of it to Chris O'Brien and now Martin Willis and their reactions, I believe, allow me to express my hope that one day they'll be released to the wider public.

Yes, but that was a CIA plot to muddy the waters, discredit the UFO field and test public perceptions ahead of real disclosure.

</sarcasm>

I hear you. If history was our only guide we shouldn't get our hopes up. And, of course, there is much in Ray's whole story that doesn't quite sit right with me, the early channelling, the sheer number of sightings he claims to have seen.

And yet... There's enough in what Ray and those have seen his photos have said to keep me interested in this particular avenue.

Well quite.

But Ray Stanford hasn't kept his material to himself. He's shown some of it to Chris O'Brien and now Martin Willis and their reactions, I believe, allow me to express my hope that one day they'll be released to the wider public.
if Chris has seen this alleged photo he can confirm it directly!

I recommend reading this book . . .

Book Description:

"Two startling films and the facts behind them reveal, once and for all, the existence of an incredible technology behind the UFO phenomenon.

As no other book has ever done, X-Descending documents how private study of an unpublished daylight, multi-witness UFO movie, filmed by veteran UFO researcher Ray Stanford, resulted in a major aerospace propulsion breakthrough. Until now, no book could show that aerospace propulsion science has directly benefited from studying a UFO movie. Author Christian Lambright not only does that, he provides an in-depth documentation of how it has occurred.

Lambright doesn't stop there. He goes on to open up the mysterious Paul Bennewitz case with startlingly detailed, hitherto unpublished color film-frame images clearly revealing that whatever objects Bennewitz saw and filmed within the Manzano Weapon Storage Area at Kirtland Air Force Base, N.M., they are exotic, technological, and nothing with which, even today, we are familiar.

Included in the account of the early experiences of Paul Bennewitz is a serious examination of the counterintelligence effort to suppress the evidence of what he had seen and filmed. This book names names."

Well, the Roswell Slides were also shown by their owner to selected researchers who had glowing reactions - and look how well that turned out...
EXACTLY. Note Constance's advertisement for Lambright's book above. He was NEVER allowed to see the original S-8mm film footage from start to finish that he based the part of his book on about Ray's film footage. LOL.

Instead, Lambright was only allowed to see VERY FEW cherry picked by Ray "computer enhanced" 2nd generation scanned individual FRAMES on a computer screen and by email. This is almost exactly the same game that Adam Dew has played all along. Dew and the owners of the slides have withheld not only the REAL high resolution scans and the specs for those scans, but they have also withheld the original slides from true independent analysis.

Ray Stanford plays a similar game.

Btw, the photo in question was taken months after the sighting, and I feel certain that object was Human made and put in the air possibly for other people to photograph it at a later time including when Stanford took that photo. What people just can't understand is the level of hoaxing and probable military and intelligence covert involvement that was almost certainly directed at Ray Stanford himself. Ray has had all kinds of bizarre relationships with the military and intelligence types including during that time too! He has a long history and association with military and intelligence types when doing his UFO work. He proves this in his own words too! Is it any surprise where he lives now, and where his wife has been associated with too? Give me a break people. Ray is government UFO connected BIG TIME. Over and over and over ... for decades!

IMO, Socorro was nothing more than Ray's initiation and cutting of his teeth for the MIC UFO CULT people. He was well known by the FBI and other UFO related government types since the 1950's thanks to his bizarre UFO associations to KNOWN UFO FRAUD artist(s) and foreign (commune and UFO contact) travels that got him that attention from these government types. He could even be a covert operative after Socorro, IMO, though he has certainly been well used by the UFO government cults all along, IMO.

IF it's too good to be true, then it's too good to be true. Wink.

Thanks Martin for allerting me of this thread. Tony Angiola and I are on our way to Rays house now so this will be brief. The last post is not worth replying to as this person does not know of what he speaks. We have seen the picture and much more. It is real and the idea of a hoax is the default of the clueless. We have spent over 120 hours at Rays house. I will add more here soon but we are pulling up to Rays house after converting some of his old tapes to a digital format. Hold off on opinions until I come back with some facts.
Thanks
Ben Moss
Chief Field Investigator, Virginia Mufon

I've never understood all the fussing about the Ray Stanford UFO photos. He is under absolutely NO obligation to show them to anyone. If he wishes to share these photos with close associates, so be it. What does he care if some poster on a UFO forum ever sees them?

I am quite sure if Ray did release these photos there would be plenty of individuals who would pooh pooh them. It sounds like a lose lose situation to me.

Last edited:
Problem is without seeing the pics I cant judge them..chris allegedly has seen them but has yet to conferm it. With out the pics is useless to speculate on them

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Soo Ben are those who seen the alleged pics under a NDA about them? Why so secret? Becuse the pics are an blantent hoax? Becuse the providence of the pics? Why wont chris directly confirm that he saw them and comment on them? What evidence we have you are not hoaxing? Produce the pics. .

To add to say for you to say "ray has UFO pics I seen them chris seen them then say no one else can see them honesty dose us no good. Chris had not said he has seen them. And I can bet he is aware of this dissussion. Unless chris confirm that he has seen the pics all I have is your word on it..

If you did a little research you would see my background and that as an investigator I would never ever hoax anything. As was thoughtfully mentioned Ray nor I have any obligation to satisfy an anonymous person on a message board. The information will be released at the proper time and place.

Back