• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Rare paper “Final Report on the Psychological Testing of UFO “Abductees”” now online

kruggutter

Paranormal Maven
Dear Paracast forum users,

Sean here.

A very rare, out-of-print paper regarding the exhaustive psychological testing of nine UFO abductees
has been posted online at www.lindacortilecase.com

The paper is titled:

“Final Report on the Psychological Testing of UFO “Abductees””
by Ted Bloecher, Aphrodite Clamar, and Budd Hopkins

It is available to read online (at the above link) and available for download in pdf format for offline
reading (at the below link)

http://www.lindacortilecase.com/uploads/2/9/1/0/2910920/frptua.pdf

The article has been out-of-print for decades and is posted online at Linda's website with Ted Bloecher's
permission.

The nine abductees in the paper were sourced directly from Budd Hopkins and Ted Bloecher. They weren't
sourced from ads in the newspaper asking for abductees like in Susan Clancy's alleged study.

I hope the users at this forum find the paper of interest.

Thank you and enjoy.

Sincerely,

Sean F. Meers

www.lindacortilecase.com

I'm reposting this thread, opened in March but not developed by other forum members, because its subject (and an attached report of psychological testing of a group of ufo 'abductees') are relevant to a number of ongoing threads. I'm also linking below another paper concerning the use of hypnosis in current neurophenomenological research in consciousness studies which indicates the uses of hypnosis in studying consciousness and memory. Here is the link:

Hypnosis as neurophenomenology

Once I relocate the link to it I will add another relevant paper I recently posted in the Consciousness and the Paranormal thread that provides further evidence of the usefulness of hypnotic regression.

Back