• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Possible Future shows???

R

Recon

1. prophet yahweh - how about this crazy bastard?
2. A member of the Raelians or ex-member...
3. I emailed you guys about the dude, barry chamish. He sounds like he would come on and be interesting, talks about ufos in israel and giants walking around in israel.

lol. I don't know, just some suggestions...

Recon said:
1. prophet yahweh - how about this crazy bastard?
2. A member of the Raelians or ex-member...
3. I emailed you guys about the dude, barry chamish. He sounds like he would come on and be interesting, talks about ufos in israel and giants walking around in israel.

lol. I don't know, just some suggestions...

1. I think he no longer does media after bombing and losing debates. His Yahoo personals (dating profile) is a hoot. Someone post it. I got better things to do than go look for it:)

2.He the race car driver or clone guy? I get them confused. Either way I rather taste lead. If it's the clone guy some college kids were to infiltrate his cult and film stuff. I heard this a couple years ago. Anyone know what became of that?

3. Don't know him. Giants? oooook.

Just sorta remembered. The race car driver is the clone guy, correct?

Back