• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paracast+ Sampler: February 28, 2016 — 10th Anniversary: Greg Bishop, Paul Kimball & Goggs Mackay

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Here's a free sample of what we're offering to Paracast+ members. If you want to know more about our premium subscription service — which includes the commercial-free version of The Paracast and the After The Paracast podcast — please check here:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

We observe ten years of The Paracast with a special roundtable featuring two of our guest co-hosts over the years, Greg Bishop, of "Radio Misterioso," film producer Paul Kimball, and long-time forum participant and moderator Goggs Mackay. We talk about the state of paranormal research, how our views have changed over the years when it comes to individual cases, such as Roswell, and the possible causes of the UFO phenomenon. The panel also discusses things that might be done to make research more productive; what about the evidence contained in those UFO databases, what about free and transparent evaluation of all the evidence? The discussion also includes the plight of the experiencer, how their lives have been impacted by their experience, and where UFO abductions may fit in. And what about "panic in the woods" and the "Oz Factor"? The discussion continues on this week's episode of After The Paracast.

To download:
  • Click or tap Play above.
Important: Please consult our Terms and Rules, below, for restrictions in the use of the content you download from The Paracast+.

Chris had a sort of relapse around the time of the IUFOC, where I met up with him last week. He sounded hoarse on the episode we with Jim Marrs, but he got better as the episode progressed. He took the night off for After The Paracast, where Goggs was guest co-host.

I've been ebbing and flowing since I returned from Thailand. I'm happy to say it's mostly been flowing the last couple of days and we'll see how I'm doing after yet another course of antibiotics and the nasty steroid prednisone. And, my voice has returned! YAY! I couldn't do ATP yesterday because I literally had no voice, which (like a mime act) is a problem on radio...

I've been ebbing and flowing since I returned from Thailand. I'm happy to say it's mostly been flowing the last couple of days and we'll see how I'm doing after yet another course of antibiotics and the nasty steroid prednisone. And, my voice has returned! YAY! I couldn't do ATP yesterday because I literally had no voice, which (like a mime act) is a problem on radio...

Happy to hear you are doing better ☺

Back