• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paracast+ accessibility on podcast apps

Fewmet

Paranormal Novice
I'm guessing that this question has been asked before so please be patient with me.

I'm wondering if the paracast+ can be downloaded to any of the apps that are out there like downcast or Tune in.

Thanks. It would make it easier to listen to

It works great with Podcasts and Downcast for iOS and iTunes on a Mac or PC, plus any app that allow you to access a podcast RSS feed that requires a username and password. Ditto for Android handsets. This is explained to you with every download description, where we post the feed. You've probably been a member for a while, but we now also send new members a private conversation that explains all this.

Thanks for being a loyal member.

Thank you for the update. I think users of Android and iOS have plenty of great options to hear the shows.

I'm worried about the Windows mobile devices, however. Far fewer apps and options for that platform.

Back