• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

WillKann

Paranormal Novice
Hello, this is my first thread so i didn't know where to post this thing so... i'm sorry if i have to delete it or move to other forum...
Well... i've been wasting time with some friends with onions, p2p and things like that and recently discovered a page in freenet called lost wiki, i don't know how i ended here after almost 2 hours of downloading pages, if you don't know: freenet downloads the pages to you computer, i understeand that it's like p2p
The point is that lost wiki ensure to have censored files from internet. well, it last almost 30 minutes downloading one fuc...ng page and all that i found was books, music, anime... so i didn't try two times x_x now my question is: did you know lost wiki? does it have censored files?

Last edited:
I have no idea what you're talking about other than what a quick search for terms reveals. What I can say is that censored files are freely available on the WWW, so the question is, "What censored files in particular are you referring to?"

Back