• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Opinion: Skeleton man in doorway

I think we've safely established a few things:
  1. I REALLY can't draw a damn thing with the paintbrush feature.
  2. We are truly all seeing different faces from this photograph, leaving me to conclude that this has more to do with how we interpret a photograph rather than what is in the photograph.
I tried to draw how I saw a face with bangs, parted to the side of the face, chiseled features and a goatee, staring off at an angle. It would appear that no two people are seeing the same face. For that matter, instead of a rib cage, I'm seeing something that looks a bit more like Mickey Mouse. This is pretty much the definition of Pareidolia.

V__5A1F -assessed.jpg

2. We are truly all seeing different faces from this photograph, leaving me to conclude that this has more to do with how we interpret a photograph rather than what is in the photograph.
I tried to draw how I saw a face with bangs, parted to the side of the face, chiseled features and a goatee, staring off at an angle. It would appear that no two people are seeing the same face. For that matter, instead of a rib cage, I'm seeing something that looks a bit more like Mickey Mouse. This is pretty much the definition of Pareidolia.

V__5A1F -assessed.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1383090903790.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

V__5A1F -assessed.jpg

That face you have there, Ren, is what I am seeing - or very close to. And it looks more like to do with smudges or mist on a lens than anything objectively 'there'.

But the question I ask is this: why would such be there? More can be determined with the answer to that question. Also, what is such suppose to be made of? What is it's mechanism of appearance? But mostly - why?

I had another friend of mine get a copy of a enhanced picture of this ( which I'm trying to get a hold of) , now I was told this isn't actually a skeleton per say but more a woman spirit. I'm trying to get this evidence, ill post it

Omg! This has been bothering me since I was a child. I remember having bad dreams and constantly sneaking in my parents room to sleep in their floor...
One night I was in their room and in their doorway I saw a skeletal figure.. it was really dark and all I remember is hiding under my covers hoping for it to go (my dad would of gone nuts if I woke him up) and I think I fell asleep.

Not sure what it is I'm glad someone else has seen it though.

People have literally been seeing skeletons in their closets for millennia. There is a reason this euphemism is in our language. There may also be something to it in our collective consciousness. Jung studied people who have seen paranormal things and determined what they saw was acceptable in their culture. This would happen before they learned they weren't supposed to be seeing these things.

In our sub-conscience, seeing or feeling an actual skeleton may be meant as a warning. I can think of one example I had read where a dancing skeleton on a street warned a man away, protecting him from an explosion that would have likely claimed his life.

Of course, we can only see these things if we allow ourselves to see them... or if we're guano crazy. That's the problem with seeing things other people do not. It could be the only warning is that our mental health is suffering. Before you take offense, I'm saying this as someone who has seen things that I feel were seen by accident.

This is a book you might want to read: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0882145002/?tag=rockoids-20

Back