• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Show — Christopher Harmon

I wanted to update you on my most recent experiences with Harmon:

After thinking about it, I am less impressed with his psychic reading. The item about a grandfather is generic enough to be guesswork, as was the statement that I had a luxury car in the 1980s. Remember that leases for more expensive vehicles were cheap, often cheaper than mainstream vehicles because of their high resale values. So acquiring a BMW or Mercedes-Benz (or a Cadillac for that matter) could actually be a cost-saver. Well, except for maintenance of course.

As to the thin mustache, well that's no secret, and there are likely photos of my younger self online that would depict what I looked like then (those were the days). If Harmon did a little searching he'd realize this.

Then there is the promise of remote psychic healing:

I referred to my chronic low-back pain during the show, and my wife's ongoing vision and other health issues. Over the next few weeks, he promised to do his prayer/meditation sessions, and confirmed the final one on October 27th. He said we'd see results in "a few days."

Well, a few days came and went, and still nothing. I have yet to have a response from him about my concerns.
Hi Gene this is Christopher Harmon
My sincere apologies for not being able to heal your back pain . Not all healings I do Are Guaranteed every time however i would be happy to have sone of my patience if you want to call them that Explain how I was able to help them and they are eternally grateful for my work
But not all healings are 100 percent guaranteed . I do guarantee every person I will work several rounds of healings and they should feel results within a few days and most people do indeed feel and receive results and they message me back thanking me however if some people don’t feel any different from my healings I will and can always do more rounds of healing and invite other healers I work with to join and expand the healing energy field . Not every healing is guaranteed I work from the heart . And I have trained and taught and certified many students on the field of Remote Viewing and I have filmed and documented their results on test and exams.
I guarantee my RV skills are Real but I cannot guarantee I can heal every single person who has a health problem I do guarantee I will perform several rounds of healing but if they do not see results after several weeks then I do apologize to them and I completely apologize to you and your wife I have had several people with complete healings from me and I will continue my path of helping and healing others but unfortunately not everyone benefits and I can not explain why . I have asked for healing for my death left ear and even professionals in the field could not heal me and yet they guarantee their work . I work out of the heart and with my guides E.T friends in all my RV work I never charge and will not. if I CANT HEAL EVERY PERSON EVERY SINGLE TIME I apologize but something’s are just meant to be beyond our control including mine . I have helped many people with amazing results including just recently I helped someone who if I could give the name but can’t do to confidentiality purposes you would be shocked . My work is important to me and I will continue this path if helping others .
I made a promise to heal and help all I can and I will continue doing so. I’m not a miracle worker just a guy who works with E.T and spirit guides to help others .

I apologize if you didn’t benefit from my healing .

Sounds like your extraterrestrial and spirit guides aren't very consistent in their help.

I still hope we'll have a psychic on the show that demonstrates positive, conclusive results some day.

It’s looking as though Dr. Harmon the surgical psychic in needing to brush up on his A game may consider enlisting E.T.’s assistance, as picturing those less fortunate without any type of health insurance lined up endlessly throughout his virtual corridors.

Back