• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New here

Free episodes:

AwBurkey

Paranormal Novice
Sorry if i am posting this in the wrong area, but this is my first time using a forum. I have been listening to the show for over a year now, and I finally decided to join the forums so I can get in on the conversation. Thanks Gene and Chris for the great content keep up the good work, and thank you for allowing me to join the forum.

Sorry if i am posting this in the wrong area, but this is my first time using a forum. I have been listening to the show for over a year now, and I finally decided to join the forums so I can get in on the conversation. Thanks Gene and Chris for the great content keep up the good work, and thank you for allowing me to join the forum.
Hey ... no need to apologize and welcome to the forum! BTW, one of the nice features of this forum is that you can go back and delete and edit posts whenever you think it's necessary. The selector links appear just below your post when you're logged in. Also, I think a "New Here" thread is a good idea. I hope more new people join the forum and post here. What are you mostly interested in?

My interests cover just about all aspects of the paranormal, from ufos, to ghosts, just about anything really. My friends and I have a small amateur paranormal research group here in PA. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Welcome AwBurkey - I too listened to the show for years before stepping here into the forum and I've never regretted it. This is a great forum with many fantastic members and between us all, we have a huge collected store of knowledge and experience and we talk and share info/vids/phots on virtually any topic, paranormal or not.

I'll sign off by urging you to get stuck in, post, post, post and invite yourself into existing discussions or start your own. No-one is gonna remind you to post, so just do it! And by all means share links etc that you think people may be interested in. I hope you enjoy participating and stay....

Goggs

Back