• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New ATS Thread Regarding Billy Meier Misquotes

derekcbart

Skilled Investigator
Hi there.

I just set up this thread regarding one (for now) of Michael Horn's misquotes.

I'm planning on using this thread to add more of the misquotes. Jeff, can you post the misquotes that you uncovered there as well (Malin, etc.)?

Talk to you later.

-Derek

I just created another thread regarding the strange timeline of events in the Billy Meier Case. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

-Derek

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread336734/pg1

Nice work, Derek and Jeff. It's about time the main player in this case got his comeuppance. One thing I've noticed about the first thread you started: normally, whenever the Meier 'evidence' comes under attack, his noisy supporters kick up a stink. Where are they on this thread? Is it because they know there's nothing they can say to refute your findings? Or have some of these ignoramuses finally accepted that Meier et al are full of crap? Even if none of the misquoted people pursue Horn through legal channels, I think you guys have done an outstanding job of exposing his fabrications in a way that, surely, even the densest Meier-ite can understand. Well done!

Hey Siani, I don't know if you have seen the response from Edward Jensen, but if you haven't go check it out. It is a doozy.

I don't think anyone could dispute what Edward Jensen is saying, even the most hard-core Meier supporter. I suspect someone is about to get his ass whipped, from more than one direction. Yay! He's had it coming a long time.

I hope the end is nigh for the beamship BS. Those misquoted experts must be mortified at being falsely associated with an endorsement of that nonsense.

I just got an email from Ed Jensen and wondered what was going on. It was ages ago that I emailed him to ask about his analysis of a Meier photo.

I've been out of the loop for a while so it was a bit of a shock. Now having had a quick look at the links I can see Horn is back with a new dvd.

Nothing ever changes.

Slightly OT, but does anyone know what the early proponents of Meier think of him now? People like W. Stevens, Gary Kinder, the Elders, etc. Have they commented on the work done by Korff, Ritzmann and Derekcbart? I also wonder if they have any original photos from Meier, since he claimed a lot of people stole the originals in the early days.

The FIGU people are clever (in one respect) - the more you attack them, the more publicity they get and the more they can say 'just look how much people are attacking us - they do this because they know BM is telling the truth and they do not want the people to know that'.

I really think the best way to 'tackle' these people is to ignore them - if people are taken in by the story and the photos, well I guess that's just how it has to be. You can't protect the gullible.

Why not spend your time debunking organized religions - billions of people have been suckered into that?

Rick Deckard said:
Why not spend your time debunking organized religions - billions of people have been suckered into that?

That is actually the realm of the Council For Secular Humanism, http://www.secularhumanism.org/

CSH is the other arm of the Center For Inquiry. CSI (Council For Skeptical Inquiry - formally CSICOP) is the arm that the IIG is affiliated with.

derekcbart said:
That is actually the realm of the Council For Secular Humanism, http://www.secularhumanism.org/

CSH is the other arm of the Center For Inquiry. CSI (Council For Skeptical Inquiry - formally CSICOP) is the arm that the IIG is affiliated with.

Thanks for the link - I wished you'd not mentioned CSICOP though, I have 'issues' with their way of thinking...some of them are 'fanatical' skeptics or 'pseudo-skeptics' as I like to call them. They can be as bad as the FIGU crowd. They start with the premise that all UFO sightings have a 'mundane' explanation and then devise strategies and patterns of thinking to be used against those that dare to suggest otherwise. There's nothing skeptical about a closed mind.

derekcbart said:
I just set up this thread regarding one (for now) of Michael Horn's misquotes.
That thread's a good one, Derek. Good job on getting statements from the mis-quoted. It's just that kind of thing that so often reveals the lie.

Kudos.

i posted this comment on ATS but since i never really use that forum i guess it was pointless so i'll just post it here...

"Here is a question i've always had about the damn meyer photos.... Why are the hell would an alien craft ever park in a tree like that? Do they have a docking station that connects to the trunk and then they shimmy down like a damn keebler elf?"

I don't ever get on ATS so im not sure just how mean and vicious this horn dude got... but i always get a giggle out of watching people down in the their own filth *evil diabolical laugh*

derekcbart said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
Horn banned from ATS? I forget.

He's been officially banned twice and then he's been caught trying to log in using alternate usernames only to be further banned.

Have you contacted Horn about the misquoting? If so, what he say? Time traveling Aliens made them say that?

I avoid corresponding directly with Horn as much as possible, but he frequently reads this forum, ATS, etc. and then misquotes the misquotes in his various press releases. I think he would be an interesting person to analyze from a psychological standpoint, but I do not have the qualifications, or the inclination, to do such an examination.

BTW, how much do you want to be that Horn takes my phrase "I do not have the qualifications...to do such an examination" about psychologically analyzing him and he uses it to imply that I do not have the qualifications to examine the Meier case?

derekcbart said:
I avoid corresponding directly with Horn as much as possible, but he frequently reads this forum, ATS, etc. and then misquotes the misquotes in his various press releases. I think he would be an interesting person to analyze from a psychological standpoint, but I do not have the qualifications, or the inclination, to do such an examination.

When he was posting in a thread or 3 here I avoided reading his replies to me. I didn't feel like getting in a flame war. I read about everything else though. You've probably seen the threads with him in it I'm guessing. David or Gene ended up banning him. Trolling, and I think he said some things that could be interpreted as threats. What was the reason ATS banned him? The same?

You don't need heavy schooling to spot crazy, or a religious fundamentalist.

Kinda funny, Korff and Horn remind me of each other these days.

I read through a lot of the ats thread. The first response you posted, Horn will be able to spin. They didn't deny authenticating the tree, just indicated they didn't want bothered by it. Some of the other e-mails you pasted will be harder to spin.

Let us know if any legal action is going to take place in regards to him using their name on the dvd etc.

Oh yeah, Horn has been on The Paracast twice. Check out those shows if you haven't. I'm pretty sure you have, but thought I'd mention it in case you haven't.

Back