• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

My (small) personal experiences..

Free episodes:

AponeMC

Paranormal Novice
Unfortunately I've had very few personal experience in the unexplained/paranormal but I will document them here anyway..

In the Summer of 1998, aged 14, I was laying on some grass around 10pm looking up at the stars with some friends. My attention was drawn to 2 stars, for no reason in particular, I just happened to be looking at them. They shared a horizontal plane, and were fairly close in my perspective (if I gave a thumbs up at arms length it, my thumb would probably obscure both stars). Then the left star moved and described a half circle in a anti-clockwise direction, pivoting around the right hand star and maintaining it's distance, until it stopped on the right hand side on the same horizontal plane again. The movement lasted between 3 and 4 seconds. Unfortunately no-one else saw it. I continued watching these stars but it was getting late and I had to go home.

In 2005, aged 21 years old, I spent a week house and dog-sitting for my brother Stuart as he went on holiday. It's a fairly big detached house, no neighbours in stone-throwing distance. After the second day or so, quite often I could hear what sounded like mumbled talking and once I clearly I could hear a baby crying. What was peculiar in hindsight was the fact that I didn't really care at the time. I noted the noises, knowing there was no reason for them to be there, but I didn't really care. I wasn't really myself, I didn't watch any TV or use his PC at all, I just sat around thinking and petting his Doberman Morgan. My other brother Lee visited one day. He helped himself in and we both heard someone exclaim "Morgan!" as the dog clumsily got up to investigate who had come in downstairs. My brother Lee was convinced I was hiding a girl upstairs but I wasn't. Finally, towards the end of the week, my girlfriend came to spend the last few days. I told her about the "Morgan!" incident, not the other sounds. We decided to do a little EVP session with a cassette recorder in the upstairs of the house, and set up a trigger-object experiment on the toilet seat where we left the cassette recorder run (I figured the acoustics of the tiled bathroom may lend themselves to better detect noises). Didn't catch anything on the tape, and the trigger object hadn't moved BUT we noticed in the bathtub some blood. I had showered in the bathtub that morning so there was some water droplets left at the bottom, but mixed with these was blood. I'm pretty sure it was blood because there was yellow between the red of the 'blood' and the clear water of the droplets, which I believed at the time to be blood plasma, but I haven't really researched that. There was no evidence that the blood came from me, no blood on the towel I had used in other words and no visible cuts.

And that's it.. so far.

Back