• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

My short list of unreasonable demands.

trainedobserver

Paranormally Disenchanted
  1. Dancing girls.
  2. Make it harder for people to create bogus profiles and all that goes with that.
  3. Stop planning and execute on the Paracast Plus.
  4. Turn off or tweak the autolinking feature that doesn't care where et, for example, occurs in a word as in tweet, sheet, etc.
  5. A thumbs down thumbs up or other type rating on threads and posts.

All very good ideas, especially the last one, I "like" the idea of a "not like" option on posts.

At first I had to wonder why on God's (sorry all) green earth that dancing ladys came across as an autolinked tag, then I figured it out, very clever t.o.

I seriously have to second #4, I don't need to see et autolinked every time it comes up, I can't think of one single time I've actually clicked on an autolinked word or phrase or name in a thread. Get rid of it. #5 is a good one as well, although, on this forum it's pretty easy to tell when someone doesn't like your posts lol

#5 is a good one as well, although, on this forum it's pretty easy to tell when someone doesn't like your posts lol

This occurred to me as well, but I kind of like the idea of that particular piece of information showing up in the profile as well. I don't know why, just do. I guess I want to see how fast I can catch up to the likes I've gotten :D

Back