• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

my phone was stolen

Bob Watson

Paranormal Adept
please monitor any messages from taptalk until I can tell you otherwise My phone was stolen and I cant do anything until the AM when I will tell ppl the old phone was suspended.

please monitor any messages from taptalk until I can tell you otherwise My phone was stolen and I cant do anything until the AM when I will tell ppl the old phone was suspended.
That sucks. Maybe it will turn-up someplace unexpected. I thought someone had probably lifted my eyeglasses the other day but they had fallen into my laptop bag and found them later in the day. I don't use a cellphone so if they want to steal mine they gotta come in and disconnect it from the wall.

Check the nearby garbage cans and dumpsters if it's not too late. Sometimes you can get lucky and at least recover your ID.

Thats great advice, when i worked at a Sydney hospital wallets got stolen all the time. There was a drain on a sidestreet where i found 3 of them on various occassions.

I had 3 blank checks( i have kept 3 blank checks on me for emergencies) and two credit cards stolen from me during my stay at a hospital during my stay there

The thief (identified but uncharged i believe) managed to write a check for $900 for a car and used a rather fanicifal fake signature (i got copies ) even stranger i got reimbursed the whole $900 less than 8 hours after i produced proof that i did get ripped off for the amount.

As Gene said, if it's an iPhone, you can use iCloud.com and click on 'find my iPhone' to locate it if it's on.

If you go into settings from iCloud.com I think you can also remote wipe the device. I'd unlink your itunes account from any credit cards for the time being, too. I highly recommend having two factor authentication also enabled on all your devices.

If you have a recent backup, hopefully you can pick up a cheaper used iPhone or something and recover it and be back in business.

Back