• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mr Streibers Meditations

mike

Paranormal Adept
Out of interest is anyone here doing these ?
i take it you need to be a subscriber to see the section.

i see hes formed an idea from the caret glyph description that the crop circle glyphs may work in the same way , by meditating on them.

those wanting to PM me with an answer can be assured of my unswerving discretion in the matter

respect and regards
mike

I listened to some stuff about the Grays on YouTube that someone had posted from the subscriber section; it mentioned meditation but it had more to do with the Guardian and his (?) movements outside the cabin and other aliens that moved in the world. Walk among us stuff. I found it interesting... But, no, no TM-specific stuff.

This needs to stop. Whitley, and all his disciples should be removed from UFOLOGY, Period.

They marginalize real science with their new age, mystical and metaphysical nonsense.

I have become a major non-believer after hearing him, and others parrot the same nonsense.

Back