• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mexican Alien Corpses

henris42

Paranormal Maven
I suppose many of you have been following this strange Mexican story about little alien corpses. (Reuters)

I myself thought is as a total hoax, but now they did CT scan, and it says its not built from parts at least. So if its a hoax, its extremely well made.
Any thoughts, what it will end up to be? Aliens?

Indeed, the whole thing is suspect. However they did allow CT scan, and next I'd minimally expect DNA etc testing (although that is not by any means conclusive unless it says something known like human or marmoset etc)

I do put it in the category "interesting" at the moment.

Steve Mera, who has been on The Paracast, travelled to Peru when these "bodies" were first in the news (pre-pandemic) to conduct a detailed analysis. He said the bodies are definitely a hoax made up of a hodge-podge of animal bones.

A former business partner in the 1970s ruefully told me you can't be honest and make money. I ended ump selling the business to him, but he never paid the full amount he owed. So I guess he was right, at least for him.

Back