• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mayan UFO Alien Connection 2012 (UFOs, Sightings, Ancient Mayans)

I will like to address every fan and supporter of our project "Revelations Of The Mayans 2012 And Beyond" to inform each and every one of you that we the producers of the film have absolutely nothing to do with this promotional video , not only we are not involve with Mr Hassan and his assistants, but they are also promoting this video making people believe that we are in some way involve with them , the materials they present in this video according to our Archaeologist are fake and do not represent any Mayan artifact in any-way shape or form .​
Thank you​
RJL​

NEW Ancient UFO-DISCLOSURE Artifacts Revealed | The Paracast Community Forums

Raul Julia Levy | Facebook

According to Raul these "artifacts" are fake

Klaus Dona is involved with this you can hear him speaking about those artifacts. Hes a person i personally admire. So i think the video Chris posted is likely genuine, the other one i doubt.

Klaus has also done 1 or 2 Paracast interviews with Gene and David former-co host and was well liked afterwards.

I can't vouch for the authenticity of the presented artifacts, but this collection of newly-found Mayan art will surely impress the ET believer folks! (duck & cover:)
are you serious a mitt romney sign up on your site give me a break how can anyone possibly support a person who does nothing but tell untruths!

Last time I checked into these claims there were some issues surrounding authentication and/or interpretation. For example, if I recall correctly one of the artifacts is a pipe for smoking, which makes it entirely possible that the imagery involved drug induced hallucinations rather than real aliens. I believe there remain some rituals to this day that involve the ingestion of hallucinogenic compounds, but I'm no expert on this. Our resident expert Chris seems to have more knowledge about ancient Mesoamerican and American cultures. Perhaps he might be able to add something ... doh ... wait a minute ... he's the one who posted the video in the first place!

Check out the amazing detail in this helicopter petroglyph.
The rock it is carved into must be millions of years old.
745_4578%20(640x480)_1_storyslide_image.jpg

Nicely worded Ufology - It is a bell chopper glyph and the rock it is carved into is millions of years old. Some may not spot the twist.

Back