• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Man claims to have shot Bigfoot

Yep, done shot me a bigfoot. He wuz too big to carry back, so I buried'im in the dirt.

When I came back, he wuz gone.

True Story.

Good lord... When someone shows me compelling evidence of Bigfoot, I'll stop making fun of those who see it.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Hey Gene, the vid doesn't work anymore since you embedded it in the thread. It says to visit youtube.com to view it.

It works the same as it did before. The only difference is that some people don't allow their videos to be embedded, but if you click on the thing, it takes you to the site directly and plays it.

Seems to be quite the run on Bigfoot threads lately, where they having a sale or something?

BTW, I saw another episode of Best Evidence the other day on Bigfoot in which they tried to recreate the famous film. Like the Roswell episode, both skeptics and believers reached the same conclusion based on the recreation ("inconclusive") and the show ended (AGAIN!) with a sort of "we may never really know" ending.

So do yourself a favour, if you're flipping round the dial and Best Evidence comes on, skip it.

Actually it was nowhere near that convincing... :rolleyes:

(The recreation focussed on the walk more than the costume).

I look forward to the day I see an authentic vid of bigfoot shooting Dick Cheney the quayle hunter. Cheney needs to hunt that bipedal Quayle instead of the cute little birdies. Anyway, bigfoot can just ram his foot up Cheney's ass and beat the crap out of him, he doesn't have to use a gun I guess. Either/or is fine.

Back