• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Lyle Blackburn

I liked the interview as well but the first word that comes to my mind is intelligent. No drama, no embellishments., No bombshells, It almost felt as if I were listening to one of the sunday morning talk shows. Plus i like hearing Lyle talk, On the whole the episode was Certainly far from being "Fouked up". I take it there is no canned laughter button at your disposal Gene otherwise it should have been engaged @ 1:48:48

Last edited:
Until a damn body is found, the subject will remain in the realm of bullshit.
So next time any idiot claims to see this creature - while they have a weapon with which they could shot it- must make a decision.
They may chose not to shoot it due to some bullshit argument about how they felt so bad about taking the life of a fascinating life forms or whatever.blah, blah. If so, they should just shut up and accept that they are part of the Looney crowd.

Or, they can see it as an opportunity to finally justify there " cause" and gain some respect. Not only for them, but also for those who have come before them.
So , if you're not willing to drop one of these motherfuckers as soon as you see one and regardless of the consequences
( which, by the way, can only result in money and fame.
After all, its not like you're actually going to be prosecuted for finally providing proof to the the whole wide world that this thing exists )

Then they should shut up about the whole subject. You have the right to believe anything you want in your fantasy world. But you don't have the right to try to push it on me.

How is anybody pushing it on you ?
Maybe there should be a disclaimer B4 the program...."The views expressed here on the Paracast are those of the guest and the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of the listeners.".

Granted you can question the integrity of the people involved but I don't think their work is being pushed on you.

Gene, are you now reduced to spamming people's podcast players?

Last edited:
I must say I rather enjoyed the show.
And I have been a harsh critic in past.
I can see where this subject, lizard men, Bigfoot, have its detractors and rightfully so.
This weeks guest was much more grounded and knowledgeable than the previous guest JC Johnson. I thought Mr Blackburn did a excellent job during the show. The subject is open to discussion, but the guest was top notch.
It is the shows like this one that keeps me coming back to the paracast.

For the record i do not believe that a shed was found by Chris Davis, or anyone else for that matter. This was something discussed on an old Coast to Coast in the early 2000s. I only believe about 10% of what I hear or read. Since Mr. Blackburn did the research I thought he would be the best guy to clear up this rumor. Thanks for using my questions!

Very good show. I understand people's apprehension and skepticism of the subject and I'm right there with you, but any show that's not about 60 year old flying saucers is OK in my book.

Hmm. There seems to be a new species appearing here: the Angry Banana.

Thanks, whoever it was who asked who one banana or another was on some other thread. I would be more specific, but it would make me late for lunch. :D

I'm siding with Austin on this one. This episode felt very structured and purposeful in how it unfolded, and the guest was highly credible and honest - no invented tales or tails. The Paracast always comes in many shapes and sizes but my favourites are not the improbable episodes with no proof, they're the improbable events that have been well researched and presented in a focussed manner by the hosts.

Probability in the paranormal world - go figure.

As far as centaurs go if you search for them, they are everywhere: Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Look there's one galloping across the screen right now...
centaur.JPG

Until a damn body is found, the subject will remain in the realm of bullshit.
So next time any idiot claims to see this creature - while they have a weapon with which they could shot it- must make a decision.
They may chose not to shoot it due to some bullshit argument about how they felt so bad about taking the life of a fascinating life forms or whatever.blah, blah. If so, they should just shut up and accept that they are part of the Looney crowd.

Or, they can see it as an opportunity to finally justify there " cause" and gain some respect. Not only for them, but also for those who have come before them.
So , if you're not willing to drop one of these motherfuckers as soon as you see one and regardless of the consequences
( which, by the way, can only result in money and fame.
After all, its not like you're actually going to be prosecuted for finally providing proof to the the whole wide world that this thing exists )

Then they should shut up about the whole subject. You have the right to believe anything you want in your fantasy world. But you don't have the right to try to push it on me.

Your quite mad you know.

Back