• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Liberte, Egalite et Fraternite

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven

Obama is quoting the mantra or slogan of the French Revolution shortly after the religious fundamentalist attacks on Paris this evening. He even pronounced with the proper accents I cannot type. He went on to confuse the matter with the American constitutional phrase "the pursuit of happiness". Unfortunately that phrase is paramount in the political correctness of the present day which refutes any honest discourse about responsibility for what people say and do. I am specifically concerned with how religious deviates and extremists are allowed to foment apocalyptic or jihadist virulence into the media and schools as well as them having their right to beat and hide or enslave women in harems or cults like Opus Dei. It makes me very unhappy to see how it is not OK to have truth about the genocides wrought by religions talked about without charges of anti-Semitism or scapegoating the people of Germany for what most people have done during that era.

David Ahenakew had his Order of Canada medal taken away and was charged with anti-Semitism after he spoke without a forked tongue in Durban before a World Conference on equality not long ago. He won his battle in the courts of Canada after two years of slander and libel against his position I can totally prove was correct from my documentation of history. My history is not "his"-story, is about Brotherhood or Fraternite!

France has taken action to prevent Islamists from forcing women to hide their bodies from the leering sexual deviates in their cult. Maybe this is why France is a major target for these attacks including what happened at Charlie Hebdo. Maybe it is just what the media tells us tonight. They say it is because France has attacked ISIS in the Middle East or Holy Land (so full of holes - from weapons and asses).

France has also (along with Germany) taken efforts to outlaw Scientology - which is certainly a moral position I applaud - IF they also were fair in addressing every other religion! Instead France has almost made Catholicism or what I call Romanism into the state religion. THAT was not the case in the French Revolution! The Revolution outlawed religion and seized the assets of the Church.

Only your brand of covert hatred could bring me out of the woodwork to speak to the latent anti-Semitism you like to pepper your posts with. So for the record, while you try to make some kind of point about religion, down below are the quotes by Ahenahew so people can know who you are. They are indefensible and he admitted so in court. There was no proven hateful Hitler history. He was given back his order because his statements were deemed reprehensible and evil, but not hate inspiring. I really hope you are not going to whitewash history any further with the common hateful rhetoric about how World War II was started because "the Jews owned everything" with your own lack of moral judgment. I will not be returning to get into this with you, but this type of immoral action will probably get missed by the moderators here and the things you are defending are even worse than the attack on Emma Woods and the attack on victims of sexual assault that it represents. These are the things Ahenakew said:

"The Germans used to tell me, and I got to know them well because I played soccer against them and with them and so forth. But they used to tell me that you guys are blessed. What we know about the Indians in Canada. They are blessed. But that blessing is being destroyed by your immigrants that are going over there. Especially the Jews, they said. The Second World War was started by the Jews and the Third World War, whatever it is, is between Israel and the Arab countries. I was there as well. But there's going to be a war because the Israelis and the “Bushies” – you know, the bully, the bigot in the United States – tells you that if you're not with me you're against me."

"The Jews damn near owned all of Germany prior to the war. That's why Hitler came in. He was going to make damn sure that the Jews didn't take over Germany, or even Europe. That's why he fried six million of those guys, you know. Jews would have owned the goddamned world. And look what they're doing now, they're killing people in Arab countries."

"How else do you get rid of a disease like that, that's going to take over, that's going to dominate?"

This is my take on the French Attacks: BRINGITBACKTOLIFE

Only your brand of covert hatred could bring me out of the woodwork to speak to the latent anti-Semitism you like to pepper your posts with. So for the record, while you try to make some kind of point about religion, down below are the quotes by Ahenahew so people can know who you are. They are indefensible and he admitted so in court. There was no proven hateful Hitler history. He was given back his order because his statements were deemed reprehensible and evil, but not hate inspiring. I really hope you are not going to whitewash history any further with the common hateful rhetoric about how World War II was started because "the Jews owned everything" with your own lack of moral judgment. I will not be returning to get into this with you, but this type of immoral action will probably get missed by the moderators here and the things you are defending are even worse than the attack on Emma Woods and the attack on victims of sexual assault that it represents. These are the things Ahenakew said:

"The Germans used to tell me, and I got to know them well because I played soccer against them and with them and so forth. But they used to tell me that you guys are blessed. What we know about the Indians in Canada. They are blessed. But that blessing is being destroyed by your immigrants that are going over there. Especially the Jews, they said. The Second World War was started by the Jews and the Third World War, whatever it is, is between Israel and the Arab countries. I was there as well. But there's going to be a war because the Israelis and the “Bushies” – you know, the bully, the bigot in the United States – tells you that if you're not with me you're against me."

"The Jews damn near owned all of Germany prior to the war. That's why Hitler came in. He was going to make damn sure that the Jews didn't take over Germany, or even Europe. That's why he fried six million of those guys, you know. Jews would have owned the goddamned world. And look what they're doing now, they're killing people in Arab countries."

"How else do you get rid of a disease like that, that's going to take over, that's going to dominate?"

This is my take on the French Attacks: BRINGITBACKTOLIFE

Nice post Burnt State....

Dear Burnt

I am a Jew - genetically. You are therefore calling a Jew a covert hater - and not providing proof that I ever foment any hatred - though I do indeed question every form of religious control and myth-making or mind control in our society.

The statements Ahenakew said also included that he knew the race of people who stole his people's land and all of North America were genocidal maniacs - which people who were associated with him knew I proved - and hopefully his admissions or deal was not without him having made the point enough to open some eyes. I am not just talking about Fort Pitt. The use of other biological weapons including the Black Plague went before the invasion of heathens who COLON-ized the Americas. Colon was the name Columbus used - as he followed directions from at least three separate and powerful groups including his father-in-law who headed the reformed Templars called the Knights of Christ. That person gave him maps of and to the Americas - he brought the dogs with fleas just as De Soto did to spread the disease Churchill admits his forbears used to de-populate Europe to the lesser tune of 70 million people. Read his book The Island race - and he defends that action.

Around the same time the President of Iran was called an anti-semite for pointing out the same people had used WMDs against his people. Churchill approved gassing them when he was Colonial Secretary. Yes, I know that approval may not have lead in a direct line to the eventual gassing. So-called higher cultures like the Brits (See book Race for Africa) had stolen the artifacts, and were engaged in ripping off resources in the region called Mesopotamia for a long time. The Crusades are not unconnected.

Yes, knee jerk teachers such as yourself come out of the closet to scapegoat the Germans - which you just did.

The German people offered the Jews freedom to leave and the rest of the world would not allow it. Ship of Fools is a movie based on fact, the Canadian Prime Minister called Hitler the world's best leader two weeks before he invaded Poland. Eichmann worked to get them a homeland before the war. Balfour was backed by Rothschild money and Rothschild insisted in forcing the people of Palestine off their land - this goes back to when his Benjaminite tax collectors for Nebuchadnezzar were thrown out of Judaea more than once, last year clay tablets found in Iraq shed light on this era and the lie of that diaspora. The Germans were also the only nation on Earth with laws against human experimentation, while eugenics was backed in the US and Hitler was backed by the English King and Bushco (Brown Bros Harriman found guilty of Trading with the Enemy by the US courts).

Of course - you wish to attack the messenger who tells you that you have been an agent of propaganda spreading disease from the hypnotic trigger blackboard and iconic position you hold. I have no hatred for teachers and understand your pedagogical pain. There are complex issues and it is hard to grasp the fact that Empire created religions and used (Still does as Fukayama admits in his great book The End of History and the Last Man) nations and Divine Rights to empower elites over sheep. It is also a part of my campaign to point out the reasons it was necessary - because Ignorance is the Original Sin and people need 'easy answers'.

In fact the Rothschilds fathered Hitler's father and trained them both. During the war - all nations in the conflict knew about the concentration camps but lied to their own people - and sometimes had their own interment camps or ghettoes. Through a very long history these people (Ashkenazi or other political converts) have been persecuted by the elite Jews - read the Halakah. They are allowed to do this by their laws and to even kill those who get in their way.

France has taken action to prevent Islamists from forcing women to hide their bodies from the leering sexual deviates in their cult. Maybe this is why France is a major target for these attacks including what happened at Charlie Hebdo. Maybe it is just what the media tells us tonight. They say it is because France has attacked ISIS in the Middle East or Holy Land (so full of holes - from weapons and asses).

France has also (along with Germany) taken efforts to outlaw Scientology - which is certainly a moral position I applaud - IF they also were fair in addressing every other religion! Instead France has almost made Catholicism or what I call Romanism into the state religion. THAT was not the case in the French Revolution! The Revolution outlawed religion and seized the assets of the Church.

The attack against Charlie Hebdo was likely because the journal had made some humoristic drawings of the prophet Mohammed which were seen as an insult by muslim extremists (It should be said that the journal had always been quite critical of any religion, not only Islam, but also christianism and judaism, notably as it promotes secularity as established by the french 1905 year law establishing independance of the State from any religious matters).

Apparently, the terrorists of the attack of yesterday claimed their attack were in retaliation of the involvement of France in the war in Syrie. It was the most lethal terrorist attack done in France to this date. May the victims RIP.

Robert Bair235854 said:

Obama is quoting the mantra or slogan of the French Revolution shortly after the religious fundamentalist attacks on Paris this evening. He even pronounced with the proper accents I cannot type. He went on to confuse the matter with the American constitutional phrase "the pursuit of happiness". Unfortunately that phrase is paramount in the political correctness of the present day which refutes any honest discourse about responsibility for what people say and do. I am specifically concerned with how religious deviates and extremists are allowed to foment apocalyptic or jihadist virulence into the media and schools as well as them having their right to beat and hide or enslave women in harems or cults like Opus Dei. It makes me very unhappy to see how it is not OK to have truth about the genocides wrought by religions talked about without charges of anti-Semitism or scapegoating the people of Germany for what most people have done during that era.

David Ahenakew had his Order of Canada medal taken away and was charged with anti-Semitism after he spoke without a forked tongue in Durban before a World Conference on equality not long ago. He won his battle in the courts of Canada after two years of slander and libel against his position I can totally prove was correct from my documentation of history. My history is not "his"-story, is about Brotherhood or Fraternite!

France has no state religion . None.

You cannot just attack guerillas with weapons of Mass Destruction if you are concerned about collateral damage. So (like in WWII and the bombing of Tokyo, Dresden and such) you can expect a concerted propaganda effort to demonize people and separate truth from reality (See Joseph Campbell in 1940 giving a speech to the ladies of Sarah Lawrence University - titled Permanent Human values). Israel and the US have worked on a genetic targeting of people exposed to depleted Uranium in arab lands for decades. Have they succeeded in building a virus to do what nukes cannot do?

The issue with ISIS includes what Bernie Sanders said in the Democratic debate yesterday. Regime change has unintended consequences. We can certainly also argue that some de-stabilization of the region has been a goal of Israel and the CIA. In my lifetime I have seen how "unintended consequences" are the norm and I think the actions of nations are propaganda and stupid as well.

For example the British and Americans worked against Gamal Abdul Nasser and a regional government he had created - you can see stamps issued under the Government of that era. It was said Russia was the real enemy and yet not long before the US under Truman had given a whole air force of semi-obsolete planes to Russia just before we got the Cold War. That was WWIII according former CIA Director Woolsey and Bennett (One time Education czar and political giant) in the last decade, they also identified WWIV from the era after the Berlin Wall came down. Then they said next step was the elimination of the Mubaraks and Wahhabi (in Saudi Arabia) and discussed feudal religious regimes like Iran.

My friend John Oppenheimer (Yes, of THAT family of prominent Jews) invited me to the Admiralty Club in London a couple of years before that Berlin Wall came down. It was just a lunch but I overheard many people talking about Russia as a danger to their national security. I have a strong vocal presence (LOL) and I said something like this.

Russia is the victim (I did not know what Yeltsin later said about the whole 'experiment' creating Russia by unseen powers including what some people call Illuminati - the Bavarian one had a Professor Oppenheim at it's founding in Hesse's castle by a de Medicis named St. Germain who created the Rothschilds as well.) and suffered far more than even Britain did during WWII. They do not have the modern or well maintained force you have with your hegemonists in the Military Industrial Complex Eisenhower told you about. They spend 15% of their GDP and bankrupt their nation you call an Evil Empire. Meanwhile you spend far less and your companies profit from war while your people and their futures are suffering bad management and your children's futures are mortgaged by that hegemony. You need a new broom in education and the world needs to ramp up religious education to include analysis and critical thinking. Morals and ethics have been subjugated to the interests of profiteers and black markets.

Shortly after this John mounted an all out offensive to get me to head up his printing business as the EEU grew and markets opened up for all people in business there. Borders are not good - see The Westphalian Order and a call for changes to Sovereign Rights born or continued from the Divine Rights crap.

The Empire called Holy and Roman which controls so much is not just religious and it truly never was. Religions were a tool for social engineers long before Tuthmoses who amalgamated many secret societies. Francis Fukayama is no great student of true history but as a social engineer writing The End of History and the Last Man (before being promoted up from US Dept of Policy to the Rand foundational part of the shadow government) he told a simple truth you should see in at least one news report every week. "All absolute religions are tools for social engineers."

Here is just one of many insights to Caesar's Messiah and garbage Gospels which many intelligent people seek to maintain.

This is the Josephus everyone seems to think tells some truth.

" Josephus served as a general of the Galilee. When the Roman army overcame his forces, Josephus and 40 compatriots fled to a cave. They agreed to commit suicide. Josephus fixed the lots so that his name would come out last. After the others killed themselves, Josephus convinced the remaining fighter to surrender with him.

As a prisoner of the Romans, Josephus volunteered to write the history of the Great Revolt. General (later Emperor) Vespasian agreed. In The Jewish War, Josephus thus provided the Romans (and now us) with a first-hand account of the fall of Jerusalem in 70 CE. It must be emphasized that Josephus was writing for Vespasian - he was also writing from Rome - so his work is definitely biased. He mentions several times in his Greek writings that he created an Aramaic version of the events as well, but unfortunately, it is not extant."

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/Josephus.html

Reminds you of all the conspiracy folks saying ISIS attacks is all CIA fault which is bullshit these scum need exterminated and supporters with them.

There's a lot of historical background to your statement I'll definitely blame the CIA and the trigger happy leaders of the times for total incompetence and leave it at that.

ISIS scum need to be exterminated: Yes

Today, most candidates now admit that invading IRAQ was a big mistake. Why? Well for one... Saddam Hussein and his republican army held the middle-east powder keg in check with a required rigid rule. He was a brutal Sunni dictator somehow able to manage a country with a Shiite majority bordering Iran. The invasion of Kuwait was a major mistake by Saddam Hussein but Bush I was smart enough to stay away from Baghdad. However his removal by Bush II opened a proverbial Pandora's box releasing forces not fully understood by western civilization. Let alone being a huge factor in the 2008 financial crisis. [Bush II opens up credit with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to finance the Iraqi invasion and reconstruction money pit.]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNjY3Nzg1MjI5.jpg

This is the face that kept the wasp nest in check. A rigid psychopath whose sons Uday and Qusay also terrified the population.
Hundreds Attend Saddam Hussein's Burial in Town of Ouja, Where the Dictator Was Born | Fox News

On Saturday, Iraqis watched television images of a noose being slipped over Saddam's neck and his white-shrouded body, the pre-dawn work of black-hooded hangmen. They went to bed as new video emerged showing Saddam exchanging taunts with onlookers before the gallows floor dropped away and the former dictator swung from the rope.

In Baghdad's Shiite neighborhood of Sadr City on Saturday, victims of his three decades of autocratic rule took to the streets to celebrate, dancing, beating drums and hanging Saddam in effigy. Celebratory gunfire erupted across other Shiite neighborhoods in Baghdad and other predominantly Shiite regions of the country.

There was no sign of a feared Sunni uprising in retaliation for the execution, and the bloodshed from civil warfare on Saturday was not far off the daily average — 92 from bombings and death squads.

Outside the Sunni insurgent stronghold of Ramadi, west of the capital, loyalists marched with Saddam pictures and waved Iraqi flags. Defying curfews, hundreds took to the streets vowing revenge in Samarra, north of Baghdad.

Still, authorities imposed curfews sparingly in contrast to the several-day lockdown put in place after Saddam was sentenced to death Nov. 5.

Well well.... here's a good definition of ISIS ?

ISIS believes that the Shias are apostates and must die in order to forge a pure form of Islam. The two main branches of Islam diverge in their beliefs over who is the true inheritor of the mantle of the Prophet Muhammad. The Shias believe that Islam was transmitted through the household of the Prophet Muhammad. Sunnis believe that it comes down through followers of the Prophet Muhammad who, they say, are his chosen people.
4 questions ISIS rebels use to tell Sunni from Shia - Times of India

Disenfranchised former Sunni Iraqi generals and commanders from the Saddam era are leading ISIS.... this is the real retaliation 12 years later:
ISIS: How Disbanding the Iraqi Army Fueled the Extremist Group's Rise

After nearly a year of air strikes led by the U.S. and ground attacks by the U.S.-trained Iraqi army, the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) is proving to be a far more cagey and cunning foe than the Pentagon ever expected. A big reason for its success is the George W. Bush Administration’s decision to disband the Iraqi army shortly after the 2003 invasion—without the knowledge or consent of either the Pentagon or President.

Ultimately this is a fight to the end with the Sunni ghost of Saddam. He's become an evil Jinn possessing the young in a demonic fight against the living.

Last edited:
Agree Iraq Wars did not help the matter and if the US & Allies had not it would of been the Russian or Chinese. In 2015 the world has been at war with ISIS and its former networks since the 1960s . I remember a Doctor who was from Iran he was kidnapped and sent to fight in the Iraq and Iran Wars. The US is not the only player on the block and shed enough blood as its allies. The Daseh has its roots in many Islamic states not just Iraq and is supported by state actors as well and if you see through the veil of secrecy the Iranians, Russians, Chinese and Saudis are playing puppet masters.

The Saud Royals have a bee's nest of problems and their support of the Wahhabi in their nation is part of it. As you probably know the Bin Laden family has had relations with daddy Bush and the Carlyle Corporation who own many military complex companies. The issue is very complex - and I think they are on the top of the list for ISIS to target and are not likely to survive this century (if mankind survives) due to unrest inside this feudal nation (religious and otherwise). The so-called Prophet who founded Islam by imitating Judaism while in a cave getting direction from an arch-angel before marrying a rich older woman is still controversial. He was thrown out of this region and had to flee to the Horn of Africa where his followers still practice genital disfigurement for women. It is not at all like 'circumcision' in the Jewish faith - it is misogyny of the most horrific sort. He also was what we call a pedophile today, and the story of his young cohort being a great seer or recorder of the faith have little truth (IMHO).

Burnt earlier in this thread said I had some kind of issues with Emma Wood (I have never heard of) and rapists - he is demented or deluded unless it was a simple error. If Emma Watson of the UN group trying to stop genital disfigurement is who he was talking about - yes, I support her effort.

The first time Columbus set sail for the Americas it was a day that all people proclaiming to be Jewish (a faith - and people can be branded a Jew if they have money that someone covets) either had to become 'conversos' or suffer the consequences. In fact the group who funded his trip were Jews and even the Britannica admits the Queen Isabella and her jewels fiction is a lie. That group was called Los Hermanos and the Papal influence was also part of the whole matter. There was a Papal cosmographer and others who played a role. Inside the Church there has always been different factions just as you will see was true in Islam. You might want to look into the work of a recent author named Malachi Martin who advised three Popes in matters Kabbalistic. K and C not Qabala (The ancient verbal tradition) are politically 'twisted' according to Dion Fortune.

Christophe Colon was a wise man from a rich and powerful family (not a wool-carder's son from Genoa). His secret associations were numerous and he kept journals for each. But he was not insane as Britannica suggests in their story about his demands to have his family legacy and title Admiral of the High Seas back. He was a Cathar and they were good and important people trying to make this world an ecumenical and more educated place. I believe the only way to solve these issues is to learn what they wanted and to make another try at educating people as they did. They were supported by the Alumbrados and Templars. Alumbrados is Italian for Illuminati. Their language derives from and includes the language of the BRDs (My last name). It was Langue D'Oc or language of Occamy (trans alchemy), and their whole region was named therefrom. That region includes most of present day Spain, much of Southern France, some of Portugal where Solomon kept ships in the Tagus River area or Tartessus, and a little of Italy. When you see names like Paul of Tarsus, Tarses and other variations in the Bible you are seeing a corporate name. The Phocaeans whose BEE symbol adorns the first metal coinage allied with the King of Tarshis and were granted the area of Massalia to build an emporiae.

From a thread here at W-M we have this offering. There are many more threads addressing Daniel Matt who I regard as valuable and important in my spiritual research. His "Unsheathing the Soul" touches on Neuro Linguistic Programming, memes, gematria and MKUltra.

As I suspected we find these Kaballists are fomenting more power for themselves and lying about the Zohar which Daniel Matt has proven (see his work here) to be a fraud. But it may be an ecumenical attempt or a way for them to gain converts - when I see they are also into usurping Vedanta (like others) and throwing their foul coil or cape around anything they can. You will have to decide.

The Zohar - Donmeh West

www.donmeh-west.com/zohar.shtml

To all who study it with good intention the Zohar is clearly the divinely transmitted work of the Bat HaKol ("Voice of the All") that speaks through its God-inspired ... "

Dear E

You say:

Ultimately this is a fight to the end with the Sunni ghost of Saddam. He's become an evil Jinn possessing the young in a demonic fight against the living.

I say:

Your post has many truths and what I quoted from it above was something an Iman (customer of mine in Hollywood) and I discussed during the weeks leading up to the first invasion of Iraq which sought to punish the CIA front or agent who had used WMDs supplied by the US against Iran. That Iman soon learned I knew better than he - what a Jinn is, and what knowledge is involved in creating such forces or CONstructs.

April Glaspie in the US Dept of State or some other alphabet soup agency did give Saddam approval to take two disputed Kuwaiti territories or provinces Iraq claimed. This was small recompense for his eight year effort on behalf of the US in the War with Iran during which he used WMDs supplied by the US. Donald Rumsfeld denied there was any such thing but Senator Harry Byrd produced way bills the next day - Saddam told more truth than you know. General Zia in Pakistan is another 'ghost' you should study.

ISIS | Center for Inquiry

Last edited:
Dear E

You say:

I say:

Your post has many truths and what I quoted from it above was something an Iman (customer of mine in Hollywood) and I discussed during the weeks leading up to the first invasion of Iraq which sought to punish the CIA front or agent who had used WMDs supplied by the US against Iran. That Iman soon learned I knew better than he - what a Jinn is, and what knowledge is involved in creating such forces or CONstructs.

April Glaspie in the US Dept of State or some other alphabet soup agency did give Saddam approval to take two disputed Kuwaiti territories or provinces Iraq claimed. This was small recompense for his eight year effort on behalf of the US in the War with Iran. Donald Rumsfeld denied there was any such thing but Senator Harry Byrd produced way bills the next day - Saddam told more truth than you know. General Zia in Pakistan is another 'ghost' you should study.

ISIS | Center for Inquiry

I've heard about this Glaspie 'pat on the back' but this part is going to be denied for at least a few generations. I'd put this secret at par with the Kennedy assassination.

This meddling in geopolitics originating from a christian superpower is backfiring big time... An ocean of blood created by a few ignorant evangelical bureaucrats tainted with a profound disdain and contempt of Islamic culture.

Yes, it is similar to the JFK assassination in style. Did you know it cost the US taxpayer $15 million to get Hill and Knowlton to produce that fake video of Saddam's men ripping babies out of incubators? But there is a big difference in terms of the damage done by denial of April Glaspie's account - the people of the US were close to a new revolution if they had not been fed the excrement called the Warren Commission - the media attacked and lied or put words in the mouth of Jim Garrison and all advocates of change. While that was going on Averill Harriman was putting the final touches on the Manchurian Candidate who brought us The War on Terra (Shrub's Texas drawl makes me think that is what he is lying about). I take it you are referring to him when you say "a few ignorant evangelical bureaucrats".

However, I disagree or say he does not care who he works with - and he got money from Karzai to fund his illegal Aloha Oil venture which should have landed him in jail. Just like his father did working with Carlyle Corporation alongside the Bin Laden family Shrub got out of the US while no one else was allowed to fly airplanes after 9-11. He said he had to do it because Americans "would kill them". In fact we have to address religion as a whole - and insist it has value to the society at large - rather than to the businesses making war machines.

Now that we have Obama telling us what should have been obvious a century and more ago - that people cannot easily be beaten or killed in a region called the middle east, and expect that to bring an end to the terror borne from Apocalyptic preaching or a desire for rapture from 72 virgins. It was not long ago that I accepted the opinion that Islam's scriptures do not foment the 72 virgin nonsense but it is not true. It was not some recent terrorist group wanting suicide bombers who created this disgusting dogma. It was worked into the dogma about 300 years after Mohammed died; thus more than a millennium ago.

That was during the Crusades wrought by Catholics (Romanism not Christianity) and greed - so maybe you can justify those ideologies if that is what it took to beat back the infidels who came to steal whatever they could carry and rape and pillage or simply destroy what they wanted. Of course, Chomsky has addressed the politics in Turkey and throughout the region still called Holy after so many millennia of horror and misogyny.

But the use of his NLP and mind controlling psychology which is being machine enhanced as seen in Futurescape (look up the God Helmet) is what will be needed if we cannot muster the courage to change our own beliefs and coerce churches into telling the truth - of ecumenicism rather than demographic greed and fighting to get new members to their own cult.

Churchill knew you could not defeat the people of the Khyber Pass because he was a student of history. In many millennia of war we have seldom seen people in mountains lose their local government and culture - there or in the region around Montenegro, Yugoslavia.

So after we do more bombing and nothing really changes we have mind control machines to attempt to undo the mind control of religion - will it work? Is the attraction of 72 virgins greater than the Matrix? Do you want the red pill?

Throughout time there have been access to information issues such as - do people actually read or care to learn after having the joy of learning drummed out of them by churches or parents who know so little about things themselves. Here is Bertrand Russell talking about Mass Psychology which includes religious seers pontificating and being listened to by the great unwashed. “I think the subject which will be of most importance politically is Mass Psychology... Its importance has been enormously increased by the growth of modern methods of propaganda. Although this science will be diligently studied, it will be rigidly confined to the governing class. The populace will not be allowed to know how its convictions are generated.”

Noam Chomsky

Many people think that Islamists are extremists (including me) but in most cases the group they call extremists are fighting for poor people who have little chance of fair treatment. The US is actually supporting the more extreme and feudal sects like the Wahhabi who control Saudi Arabia. Former CIA Director Richard Woolsey and Bill Bennett the education czar went on tour together in the early part of this millennium saying the Wahhabi and Mubaraks were next on the list of targets after their former agent Saddam. Here we have Noam Chomsky being interviewed about secular and religious inter and disconnects. Then we will have Jihad v. McWorld.

http://www.chomsky.info/interviews/200704--.htm

In Jihad v. McWorld Barber sees hope if mankind can act locally and structures of bureaucracies and ecclesiasts allowed it. I often find hatred and prejudice disappears when people actually talk. That brings us back to what the Club of Rome says about words for Peace. Some people think Shalom means Peace. It is used that way by people who don't know it means Peace through domination or after victory. Futurists including the Tofflers were champions of bringing society to a point where responsible government and the resources met close to where they actually need to be. That would lead to fewer Nationalistic agendas or major ecclesiastical issues. For example if the people of Austria voted to end the ban on abortion (which they did despite being Catholic) that is what would be. People there would not have fears or worries about sins and demonic projections from their church, as much. Cities would have the taxes their people now give to nations and those cities know better what their people need. Would that mean nations had no money to make war or spy on their citizens - I think it would over time. But would nations and the bureaucrats stop the mind control agenda? And if the mind control is the only way to counteract pulpit-pounding fundamentalism - where do we go? Mars might soon be an option if Elon Musk's SpaceX plans solve the issue of space debris wrecking the space craft - which I think can be done but I question whether the soon to launch project will have done.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad_vs._McWorld

I get accused of proselytizing for Brotherhood, equality and ecumenicism from time to time. I admit I do that. I think the only solution (sans extreme use of weaponry or mind control) is ecumenicism fostered by churches. The current Pope likes Teilhard de Chardin and you should know what that means. There are churches which already promote tolerance and understanding with little dogma. Those who don't want an end to war or still promote Armageddon and Rapture should be taxed until they change their tune - and they do what they do for money and power in most cases so it would be just a few obsessed people clinging to obvious insanity in short order.

I like to re-energize myself with an occasional retrospective of the fight waged by Teilhard de Chardin. In the following we have a fool attacking a humanistic genius - and why does that happen?

"By: Dr. J. P. Hubert

Moral Relativism and Utilitarianism are the reigning (immoral) philosophies in the developed West. Most of our public policy dilemmas are either directly or indirectly related to the widespread acceptance of these post-Enlightenment constructs. Some of the blame for our current predicament can be laid at the feet of Fr. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, a Jesuit Priest who attempted to institute a “New Religion” by combining Darwinian evolution with his unorthodox view of Theism.

As Wolfgang Smith has written, Teilhard de Chardin intended to start a New Religion.[1] He made it quite clear on several occasions. In a letter to Leontine Zanta he wrote: “As you already know, what dominates my interest and my preoccupations is the effort to establish in myself and to spread around a new religion (you may call it a better Christianity) in which the personal God ceases to be the great Neolithic proprietor of former times, in order to become the soul of the world; our religious and cultural stage calls for this.”[2] Dietrich von Hildebrand and Wolfgang Smith trace much of the heterodoxy of the second Vatican Conciliar process to the circulation of Teilhardian conceptions of science[3] (especially with respect to biological evolution) and derivatively, Teilhard’s view of religion. Teilhard seems to have made the transformism[4] of biological evolution palatable to certain Catholic Theologians who wished to embrace what they perceived as modern evolutionary science. Traditionally, the entire notion had been thought heretical particularly as concerned the biological evolution of human beings. Through his New Religion, Teilhard gave a patina of legitimacy to the entire concept of evolution by theorizing the existence of “point Omega” which ultimately he identified with Jesus Christ.

It appears that many Catholic Theologians were duped by failing to differentiate the actual facts of biological science from the prevailing naturalistic philosophy (metaphysical naturalism) which as a result of the assertions of leading biologists, was virtually inseparable from it.[5] This made them “ripe” for Teilhard’s proposed incorporation of Evolution into “Christianity.” Teilhard’s New Religion was therefore very much on the minds of some of the participants of the Council, some explicitly and some only implicitly. One might say that the “flavor” was in the air. Unfortunately, no systematic refutation of Teilhard’s theory was available in 1962 prior to the commencing of Vatican II. Wolfgang Smith’s work which accomplished same became available only in 1988.

In a sense then, when Pope John XXIII called for “aggiornamento”, (whether recognized at the time or not), not only was he opening the windows of the Traditional Catholic Church to the world but to what Teilhard had been promulgating as the New Religion as well. It is the latter effect that has produced the post-Conciliar disaster’s with which most Catholics are all too familiar. Unfortunately, Teilhard’s heretical New Religion has been embraced either in part or in whole by several generations of post-conciliar Catholics given that Teilhard’s spurious notions have never been formally repudiated.[6] Teilhardism effectively destroyed the Creation tenet of orthodox Catholicism, the Fall from Grace and with it the concept of Original Sin, the atoning death of Christ on the Cross and thereby the entire Salvation
/Redemption tenet based as it is on Christ’s crucifixion and literal bodily resurrection."

http://amaiceducation.blog.com/2011/...xtraordinaire/

It didn't take the Arab Spring to make me proud of how this world is beginning to see how stupid fence posts are in governing people or in the utter imbecility, analogy or 'thinking' in bureaucracies including religions. Dumb as a fence post - has more meaning than usual I say.

I say ecumenical outreaches by religious ecclesiastical structure to tell some truth is just about the only thing we can do to begin the process of peace in the Holy Land (so full of all kinds of Holes). I say taxing churches into pre-historical norms or oblivion will get those churches to act if they are monitored correctly. The Aga Khan in France and others who have huge fortunes they enjoy after more than a millennia of feudal controls should not be immune. But what does our man from academia and linguistics have to say in these matters most complex?

"AMY GOODMAN: Today, part two of our discussion with Noam Chomsky, the world-renowned political dissident, linguist and author, institute professor emeritus at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where he’s taught for more than half a century. On Monday on Democracy Now!, Aaron Maté and I interviewed him about Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech on Iran to Congress. Today, in part two, we look at blowback from the U.S. drone program, the legacy of slavery in the United States, the leaks of Edward Snowden, U.S. meddling in Venezuela and the thawing of U.S.-Cuba relations. We began by asking Professor Chomsky how the U.S. should respond to the self-proclaimed Islamic State.

NOAM CHOMSKY: It’s very hard to think of anything serious that can be done. I mean, it should be settled diplomatically and peacefully to the extent that that’s possible. It’s not inconceivable. I mean, there are—ISIS, it’s a horrible manifestation of hideous actions. It’s a real danger to anyone nearby. But so are other forces. And we should be getting together with Iran, which has a huge stake in the matter and is the main force involved, and with the Iraqi government, which is calling for and applauding Iranian support and trying to work out with them some arrangement which will satisfy the legitimate demands of the Sunni population, which is what ISIS is protecting and defending and gaining their support from.

They’re not coming out of nowhere. I mean, they are—one of the effects, the main effects, of the U.S. invasion of Iraq—there are many horrible effects, but one of them was to incite sectarian conflicts, that had not been there before. If you take a look at Baghdad before the invasion, Sunni and Shia lived intermingled—same neighborhoods, they intermarried. Sometimes they say that they didn’t even know if their neighbor was a Sunni or a Shia. It was like knowing what Protestant sect your neighbor belongs to. There was pretty close—it wasn’t—I’m not claiming it was—it wasn’t utopia. There were conflicts. But there was no serious conflict, so much so that Iraqis at the time predicted there would never be a conflict. Well, within a couple of years, it had turned into a violent, brutal conflict. You look at Baghdad today, it’s segregated. What’s left of the Sunni communities are isolated. The people can’t talk to their neighbors. There’s war going on all over. The ISIS is murderous and brutal. The same is true of the Shia militias which confront it. And this is now spread all over the region. There’s now a major Sunni-Shia conflict rending the region apart, tearing it to shreds.

Now, this cannot be dealt with by bombs. This is much more serious than that. It’s got to be dealt with by steps towards recovering, remedying the massive damage that was initiated by the sledgehammer smashing Iraq and has now spread. And that does require diplomatic, peaceful means dealing with people who are pretty ugly—and we’re not very pretty, either, for that matter. But this just has to be done. Exactly what steps should be taken, it’s hard to say. There are people whose lives are at stake, like the Assyrian Christians, the Yazidi and so on. Apparently, the fighting that protected the—we don’t know a lot, but it looks as though the ground fighting that protected the Yazidi, largely, was carried out by PKK, the Turkish guerrilla group that’s fighting for the Kurds in Turkey but based in northern Iraq. And they’re on the U.S. terrorist list. We can’t hope to have a strategy that deals with ISIS while opposing and attacking the group that’s fighting them, just as it doesn’t make sense to try to have a strategy that excludes Iran, the major state that’s supporting Iraq in its battle with ISIS.

AMY GOODMAN: What about the fact that so many of those who are joining ISIS now—and a lot has been made of the young people, young women and young men, who are going into Syria through Turkey. I mean, Turkey is a U.S. ally. There is a border there. They freely go back and forth.

NOAM CHOMSKY: That’s right. And it’s not just young people. One thing that’s pretty striking is that it includes people with—educated people, doctors, professionals and others. Whatever we—we may not like it, but ISIS is—the idea of the Islamic caliphate does have an appeal to large sectors of a brutalized global population, which is under severe attack everywhere, has been for a long time. And something has appeared which has an appeal to them. And that can’t be overlooked if we want to deal with the issue. We have to ask what’s the nature of the appeal, why is it there, how can we accommodate it and lead to some, if not at least amelioration of the murderous conflict, then maybe some kind of settlement. You can’t ignore these factors if you want to deal with the issue."

Noam Chomsky: To Deal with ISIS, U.S. Should Own Up to Chaos of Iraq War & Other Radicalizing Acts | Democracy Now!

Last edited:
There is so much for all religions to agree upon! The main participants in our wars all work from the same cultural beginning and use the same scriptures and prophets or myths.

There are far deeper similarities which have value and might enable Brotherhood and a removal of 'fence posts' and other ways we have been managed and separated from each other and our money and soulful existence.

I am not convinced there is a conscious entity who watches over us and although I do see Intelligent Design I think science and thinking by human or other sentient processes is where it comes from. Those sentient processes in nature include elementals and spiritual forces - I will agree when I am particularly 'airy-fairy' or less linear logical in my 'processes'. All points of view entertain and enlighten my path.

A modern scholar by the name of Daniel Matt provides us with this description of the process in his book The Essential Kabbalah. There are forms of meditation in every culture and concept of man and his relationship with the soul. Many of them have little to do with symbols or intellectual processes such as Mr. Matt provides in what follows. This particular ritual is contentious to some because it mentions the feminine aspect that is incorporated into the ancient knowledge of the Sphinx and was obliterated for many millennia by the Jehovah promoters who wanted men to dominate. The Shekhinah were once female goddesses in the Judaic religious complex. Our 'feminine' soul, can open doors to major insights beyond the intellectual or social conventions.

If the letters from just one of the sacerdotal Phoenician alphabets based on far earlier symbols on libraries in stone (see my book Neolithic Libraries) can Kabbalistically cause wisdom to descend upon a simple adherent of a system they seldom grasp - what was possible for real adepts?

"UNSHEATHING THE SOUL PREPARE to meet your God. Prepare to devote your heart. Purify your body and select a special place where no one else in the world can hear your voice. Be totally alone. Sit in one spot in the room or the loft, and do not reveal your secret to anyone. If you can, do this by day, even for a little while, but the best way is to do it at night {Melatonin production increases at night-thus 'night-worker' is the meaning of melatonin.}. As you prepare to speak with your Creator, to seek the revelation of his power, be careful to empty your mind of all mundane vanities. Wrap yourself in your 'tallit' and put 'tefillin' on your head so that you will be filled with the awe of Shekhinah, who is with you at this moment. Wear clean garments, all white if you can. All this helps immensely in focussing your awe and love. If it is night, light many candles until your eyes shine brightly.

Then take hold of ink, pen and tablet. Realize that you are about to serve your God in joy. Begin to combine letters, a few or many, permuting and revolving them {This would be good training for people early in life and getting to know new languages.} rapidly until your mind warms up. Delight in how they move and in what you generate by revolving them. When you feel within that your mind is very, very warm from combining the letters and that through the combination you understand new things that you have not attained by human tradition nor discovered on your own through mental reflection, then you are ready to receive the abundant flow, and the abundance flows upon you, arousing you again and again.

Now turn your thoughts to visualizing the Name and its supernal angels, imagining them as if they were human beings standing or sitting around you, with you in the middle like a messenger about to be sent on a royal mission, waiting to hear about it from their lips, either from the king himself or from one of his ministers. Having imagined {N.B.} this vividly, prepare your mind and heart to understand the many things about to be conveyed to you by the letters being contemplated within you. Meditate on them as a whole and in all their detail, like one to whom a parable, a riddle, or a dream is being told, or like one perusing a book of wisdom, pondering a passage beyond his grasp. Interpret what you hear in an uplifting manner, approximating it as best you can {Chant}. Based on what you understand of it, evaluate yourself and others. All this will happen after you fling the tablet from your hands and the pen from your fingers, or after they fall by themselves due to the intensity of your thoughts.

Realize that the stronger the mental flow, the weaker become your limbs and organs. Your entire body will begin to tremble violently. You will think that you are about to die because your soul, overjoyed at what she {N.B.} has attained, will depart from your body. Consciously choose death over life, knowing that such death affects only the body and that thereby the soul lives eternally. Then you will know that you are capable of receiving the flow. If you then wish to honor the glorious NAME by serving it with the life of body and soul, hide your face, fear to gaze at God, and come no closer, like Moses at the burning bush. Return to the physical dimension, rise, eat and drink a little, inhale a fragrant aroma. Return your spirit to its sheath until another time. Rejoice in what you have, and know that God loves you.” (1)

Visualizing the colours of the light and breathing from Yogic disciplines is a much more commonly thought of meditation. There are as many ways to meditate as there are trees in the forest. Each one is different if only by the fact of each person being different.

Here is an e-mail response to my older brother who made note of the fact that I have been posing these thoughts most of my life and yet no great acclaim has come my way.

There are many ways thought gets transmitted to the brain - and current human evolution theory is moving to the ideas I have been promoting (Others like Teilhard de Chardin - an anthropologist and catholic priest - see Teilhardism) for as long as I can remember. When Sartre said "Love is absent space" I say he understood Brotherhood (Fraternite) best of all - and that Brotherhood of Iesa (translates as Jesus, Heysoos, Iesoos etc) is what all religions need to foster. Teilhard called for a "conspiracy of Love".

I am satisfied with how the mind has started to recover from materialism. Our future is still bleak if we do not use that mind to form the templates ('perfect' though by one person - said Teilhard; imagine if more than one person actually started understanding). See Re-discovering the Mind which I used teaching a lesson in my Masters program Org Behaviour class in 1981.

You have heard about the saying "We are spiritual beings having a brief illusory material experience." That was a very old concept he revived.

Further to the above you might want to consider how often the "illusory" experience is highlighted in our media including the schools.

What kind of crazy is it that supports such ideology when there are far better methods available (see thread We Can Change the World)? When Malcolm Muggeridge said Jesus would be institutionalized today - he was making a good point. That is true whether or not there ever was an actual Jesus person rather than the titles Jesus and Chriost which have been around for a great deal longer than our falsified Empire history supporting our screwed up laws. The people who put words in the mouths of Prophets do so for PROFIT!

Un questione, por favor. Should this be included in a thread addressing a current problem people might think is recent in origin?

Linguistics and Semiotics were well understood by those who made the alphabets for all people on Earth. They were not aliens in the sense of being from other parts of universe - they were and are aliens in that they STUDY!

Quoting a well respected academic here, dans l'autre mots - ETUDE!!!.

"but also essentially become embedded in an argumentation in which "lived" personal
events are used as persuasive premises that support a generally negative conclusion:
"They" do not belong here. Tolerance is generally proclaimed, also by the most
outspoken racists: "We have nothing against them but .."

Even representative of the Front National in the French Assemblé Nationale, as well as their friends in other European parliaments, may often be heard claiming that they are of course not racist.

Thus, a vast discursive framework is being set up to signal compliance with the "official"
norm, while at the same time seeking the strategic subterfuges that allow them to "speak
the truth" about their fellow citizens of colour.

These discursive structures and strategies should be seen as the external, and hence
social, manifestations of the underlying representations and processes of social cognitions
shared by many or most white group members. These cognitions allow them not only to
master and explain the social world of ethnic and racial diversity around them, but are
also brought to bear in the practices of everyday racism. From the apparently trivial, but
in effect highly demeaning "irregularities" experienced by minorities in the everyday life
of shops, public transport, work or school, to the more structural and consequential
practices of political decision-making about virtually all the aspects of their social life,
corporate or public hiring and firing, education, research, media coverage, and other
practices of the elites, we witness the system of a dominant consensus (with its many
varieties and contradictions) that can only be kept in place by a powerful framework of
corresponding social cognitions. Discourse--and especially elite discourse--is the key of
this reproduction process, while combining social cognitions with social practices at the
level of the everyday implementation of the overall system of racism.

Racism is but one example among many. Critical discourse analysis has a long
agenda. It is not a fashion, but a mission. It is a mode of research and not a passing
paradigm. By definition, it combines theory and practice. It is multidisciplinary and does
not fear to explore everybody's backyard. Its practitioners know they sometimes get into
trouble. When "formal" linguistics, text analysis, semiotics or psychology appeared to be
leading to rather easy grants and subsidies, the monies for critical research suddenly
appear to be less available. Critical discourse analysis is difficult, theoretically,
analytically and practically.
At the same time, it is rich and challenging. It is real
scholarship. It may make a difference. {In short - STUDY!!!!!}

Selective Bibliography

Chilton, P. (Ed.). (1985). Language and the nuclear arms debate: Nukespeak today.
London: Pinter.
Essed, P. (1991). Understanding everyday racism. Newbury Park, CA: Sage.
Fisher, S., & Todd, A.D. (Eds.). (1986). Discourse and Institutional authority: Medicine
education and law. Norwood, NJ: Ablex.
Fowler, R., Hodge, B., Kress, G., & Trew, T. (1979). Language and control. London:
Routledge & Kegan Paul.
Hodge, R., & Kress, G. (1988). Social semiotics. London: Polity Press.
Kedar, L. (Ed.). (1987). Power through discourse. Norwood, NJ: Ablex.
Kramarae, C., Schulz, M., & O'Barr, W. M. (Eds.). (1984). Language and power. Beverly
Hills, CA: Sage.
Mey, J. (1985). Whose language: A study in linguistic pragmatics. Amsterdam:
Benjamins.
Seidel, G. (Ed.). (1988). The nature of the right. A feminist analysis of order patterns.
Amsterdam: Benjamins.
Van Dijk, T. A. (1987). Communicating Racism. Ethnic Prejudice in Thought and Talk.
Newbury Park, CA: Sage.
Van Dijk, T. A. (1991). Racism and the press. London: Routledge.
Wodak, R. (Ed.). (1989). Language power and Ideology. Amsterdam: Benjamins.
Wodak, R., Nowak, P., Pelikan, J., Gruber, H., DeCillia, R. & Mitten R. (1990). "Wir
sind unschuidige Tater". Studien zum antisemitischen Diskurs im Nachkriegsoterreich.
Frankfurt/Main: Suhrkamp.
Teun A. van Dijk is professor of discourse studies at the University of Amsterdam.
After earlier work in literary theory, text grammar, discourse pragmatics, and the
psychology of text comprehension, his work in the 1980s focussed on the analysis of
news in the press and the study of the reproduction of racism in discourse and
communication. His major books in English in these latter domains are Prejudice in
Discourse (1984), Communicating Racism (1987), Racism and the Press (1991),
Discourse and Discrimination (edited with Qeneva Smitherman, 1988), News as
discourse (1988), and News analysis (1988). He is now preparing a new book on
discourse and racism. Teun A. van Dijk is editor of the Handbook of Discourse Analysis
(4 vols., 1985), founding editor of TEXT and founding editor of Discourse & Society.”

(1) [/QUOTE}

With ever-increasing sophistication of mind control and neuro-psycho-linguistics as well as Thalami and other neurophysiological scientific studies there can be much hoped for. Unfortunately such things and the archetypes or templates they create may be used for entirely questionable ends by those who might have something other than our freedom in mind. The power which Foucault posited is in all relationships and becomes available to those who may manage it has always been of interest in the pursuit of the sages who were called humanists and are alchemists. They integrate the soul and science and thus the companion book to this one on Alchemy, available for free at docslide, is Integrating Soul & Science.

One of the most prevalent means they used was symbology and Silberer was a student of Freud that prepared the ground for Jung to interpret dreams and symbols through an investigation of alchemy. It leads to them being called alchemists by the likes of Time/Life and that is not as true as they would like it to be.

If Jung is an alchemist so am I; and so are many others including Foucault and his student Alexandra David-Neel whose studies of Taoism are well worth reading. I can live with such a general interpretation of what an alchemist is but I am of the opinion it takes a knowledge of all three Magian laws to a degree that I am not so competent in. Here are some words attributed to the amalgam master who went to see the Tarim Basin ‘Ancient Masters’ as he approached the end of his life.

“To attain Knowledge, add things every day. To attain Wisdom, remove things every day.” (Lao Tzu)

The Three Magian Laws vs. Ignocenti:

1. As Above, so Below.

1a. I am (fill in the blank with national origin, racial type - often not known or mixed and not known = bastard, religion - seldom studied), therefore I KNOW and you do not unless you are pure (fill in the blank).

2. KNOW, WILL, DARE, Keep Silent (no longer true IMHO). Scrire, Potere, Audere, Tacere.

2a. I have a degree from ___________.

3. RIGHT THOUGHT = RIGHT ACTION.

3a. What was good enough for my grandpappy and dad is good enough for me (and should be for you)!

Last edited:
Back