• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Just some ideas as the skys are clear of planes here

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
Just had a thought as I was looking up at the stars here in New Zealand tonight, there are next to zero flights right now over this nation so now is a very good time to keep an eye out for possible UFOS.

It is so silent here, and the light/air pollution is much lower than it has been in years with all the aircraft etc grounded due to this virus situation... Just an idea that maybe we should pay a bit closer attention to sightings over this period, yes it still stands that we should treat all sightings as we normally would but given that the vast majority of commercial flights are not in the air if you live in an area like I do then we have one less thing to worry about when looking at the night sky for odd and out of place things.

Still the normal satellite miss identification etc should be considered and depending on where you live there will still be flights of one nature or another such as military and cargo to an extent.

Your thoughts?

Just had a thought ...
I like the idea. We don't all need to gather in groups to all go out and look at the sky. We were talking on the recent show that if there ever was a time to demonstrate to the aliens that the world can come together for a common and positive cause, that this is it. It is a golden opportunity for them to show themselves now and offer to help the world. Let the disclosure begin ?

Last edited:
I like the idea. We don't all need to gather in groups to all go out and look at the sky. We were talking on the recent show that if there ever was a time to demonstrate to the aliens that the world can come together for a common and positive cause, that this is it. It is a golden opportunity for them to show themselves now and offer to help the world. Let the disclosure begin ?

Just seems to me to be a great time to use this time as a "scientific control" if you will, where I live there should be no aircraft in the sky at night at all and very very few during the day. Another thought for the "chem trail crowed" is to now look at the sky and see if there are any :-P

Back