• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Interesting Alien Contact Account by Lyne Buchanan

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
*warning* extremely poor interviewer George Noory

If you can stand the ridiculous questions by Noory and just listen to what Lyn Buchanan is talking about this is kind of interesting however I do not know what to make of it. Could it be just a story? Well of course all we have is his story but there is no doubt he was involved in these circles within the DIA.

Again unfortunately you can also hear Noory

So, after the guy explains that the aliens are using us Petri-dishes to create their medicine, like we were lab rats or something, Norrey asks, "Well we must be pretty special, huh Lyn?" Good grief! "Yes George. It looks like we're cosmic lab rats! How special!"

Ed Dames doesn't like Buchanan which probably amounts to an endorsement of some kind.

An interesting listen, with a few novel ideas.
The part about a phrase triggering recall is one i identify with, i have this sense sometimes that im about to experience the same thing (though i havent to date)
The antibody factory idea is logical, and plausible. Thats not to say i think hes the real deal, just that the idea does have some logic
As does the low tech aspect to their craft.

A nail gun is a wonderful tool, but if your stuck out in the boonies with no access to the trappings of our civilisation ie power, a hammer works just fine.

We had two cars one a 1969 holden, another a 21st century subaru.
Wasnt a thing i couldnt fix on the old holden, ive replaced radiators and water pumps beside the road, changing light bulbs is about all i am confident with where the subaru is concerned.

If i were going to break down in the bush miles from anywhere, id prefer the low tech holden everytime

Having said that i would be hesitant to give a verdict on this one, i still got a nagging sense he's a BS artist.

To the i want to know standard it was worthless (as they all pretty much are)
To the i want to believe standard, it had some interesting ideas and was worth a listen imo

its a nice yarn, but it doesnt add up, extremely primitive controls, yet the 'men in black' didnt know how to fly theirs, and the alien spoke english, that was a stroke of luck.

does the guys career check-out ?.

Back