• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I'm trying to remember which show I heard this on...

EricTheRed

Paranormal Maven
Greetings, seekers of the unknown,

I'm wondering if I could tickle your memory banks and help me figure which episode I heard something on.

The thing I remember is this: The guest alleged that a friend of his had some kind of psychic communication with UFOs. She reported that one would appear near the peak of some hill outside of Los Angeles. He went there with her, rounded a corner, and beheld, so he claimed, a brilliant golden(?) sphere, which then departed.

It's possible it was on another program, but The Paracast is far and away my primary paranormal themed podcast, which leads me to guess I heard it here.

Ring a bell, anyone?

Thank you,
Eric

Back