• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I had a Time Traveling Experience (Time Slip Phenomenon)

TimeExplorer

Skilled Investigator
Hello, I am a real time traveler who travel thru time in real life on 2 separate occassions who experience a Time Slip Phenomenon.

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT TIME TRAVEL CAN BE A REALITY!!! Take it from me from one of my phenomenon experiences.

My memory of this Time Slip occurred during this experience did not start surface again until 1971 when I moved, 3 years later..I kept in silence..The memories of my experience became on and off thru out the years until now.. I was finally able to come to terms with the possible reality of these Time Slip events and began researching the Internet to find corroboration for my experience and the corroboration that initially had the biggest impact for me was found at about.com and allexperts.com ( Of the Paranormal).

I had an unusual Time Slip phenomenon experience when i was a child (7 years old) back in July of 1968 in Fitchburg,MA on a hot sunny day when I decided to take a walk into the woods alone in my neighborhood to explorer like most kids do. The woods were thick and shady I was pulling off branches and leaves away from my face, hair and body. It was a 10 minute walk..When i came out of the woods on the other side..I was shocked and stunned of what i saw which I describe as a futuristic neighborhood..The houses and roads look well-advanced, extremely clean, colorful and beautiful.. The roads was not made out of black tar but silvery/white metallic cement that you can see the sun shines right off of it..The houses looked well-advanced with many huge windows, colorful roof tops and the street lights look different too.. I have never seen this before..I was only there for 6 minutes and there were no people around ONLY ME, the future houses and the road. I can hear a deep humming sound from the distance which to me sounds like ( An alive power box) I am not sure if that what it was. I felt lonely, afraid and a little bit lost.. I decided to go back into the woods to tell my mom..My mom did not listen to me and said, "Stay out of the woods" I had to stay in on that day because i wanted to go back into the woods to see that future place again for its beauty and to explore..I cried and cried feeling anxious and compelled to go back. The next day I snuck out and went back into the woods to find the future place and it wasnt there..It was GONE!..I spent almost 1 hour in the woods looking NOTHING!! The only thing i saw were regular 1960's houses and the road was not smooth and brand new looking It had some cracks in them. I was fully awake before, during and after my experience.

P.S..... Before I had my Time Slip experience..On May 1968, I was playing near by woods and decided to go for a walk into the woods until i saw a big tree fire burning. I ran to a near by neighbor and told him...The neighbor ran towards the woods saw the fire was spreading and yelled into the woods "anyone up there?" No one came out of the woods and the neighbor ran to his home to call the fire department and the fire was put out. I was just wondering if this was all connected some how..WE tell our true story experiences, Its well documented and it is up to the scientists or paranormal experts to figure this all out. Maybe one day we will have a full explanation and answers to all of our phenomenon experiences. :)

That was very interesting. How did you know that you were only gone for six minutes and do you have any UFO related experiences?

That was very interesting. How did you know that you were only gone for six minutes and do you have any UFO related experiences?
No, you misunderstood me I was only there for 6 minutes stareing at the future place. I was in another place and in a different time. My second experience is when i was driving down a street that i know by heart and all of a sudden drove into the past and came upon this unfamiliar place seeing an old gas station with a round white sign with round blacked trimmed edge around it with black lettering. 30 seconds later everything had vanished and i am right back on the my present street again. No i never seen a UFO..never had an experience with them but a lady who lives from up the street from me was abducted by a UFO in the late 1970's..This was all in a newspaper..I was 15 when this happen..Thank you, I am glad to be here.

I didn't misunderstand you I was just wondering how you knew you were looking into the future exactly six minutes? I just used the wrong word gone vs looking into.

Thanks sharing, and welcome the forum. We may have many questions for you, but this does not necessarily mean that we doubt your story.

Regarding this part:

My memory of this Time Slip occurred during this experience did not start surface again until 1971 when I moved, 3 years later..I kept in silence..The memories of my experience became on and off thru out the years until now..

Is it correct that you did not remember the 1968 timeslip until 1971? Then you forgot it again until recently?

Thanks sharing, and welcome the forum. We may have many questions for you, but this does not necessarily mean that we doubt your story.

Regarding this part:
Is it correct that you did not remember the 1968 timeslip until 1971? Then you forgot it again until recently?

Hello Outerjoin, I am glad to be here..It is understandable that you or anyone else have many questions about my Time Slip experiences that can help you in research and me finding some answers and explanations which baffled me for years. I remember my Time Slip as clear as day in 1968 ..I started to have flashbacks of it ON and OFF since 1971 when i moved away from the town of Fitchburg MA. What trigger the flashbacks alot of people would ask?.. Driving by my old neighborhood In Fitchburg, Seeing Woods where ever i go, seeing leaves on the ground and the mentioned the word Time, or Time Travel would trigger it.

I didn't misunderstand you I was just wondering how you knew you were looking into the future exactly six minutes? I just used the wrong word gone vs looking into.

Hi Ally, I remember my experience as clear as day.. Where i was, What location I was in, How i felt during my experience, What the weather is like and how long i stayed.. I was a 7 year child stareing at this place that did not look like from my time in the late 1960's..The way i feel that there is no 7 year old child is going to stare at houses and road for 6 minutes unless there is something unusual about them..I did not stay that long because i felt alone, afraid and a bit lost plus i wanted to tell my mom what i saw. I was awake before, during and after my experience. I had scratches and scrapes on my legs and arms ( from sticks and Branches) and had some pickies on my shirt walking thru the thick shady woods in shorts. My mom said, What happen to you? I said, "I was in the woods" and proceeded to tell her what i saw but she did not listen and my mom said, "Stay out of the woods!" My mom still remember this how i looked on that day.. I did tell my mom what i saw when i came out from the woods recently...She is baffled, doesnt understand and did not know what to say except " How can you travel thru time without a time machine?" I said, "I dont know its a phenomenon that i can not explain".. We just left it as that and I am here to tell my true experiences of what happened.

Hello Mike..screen memories? I dont understand what you mean by screen memories..Its real memories in real life :eek:

screen memorys are refered to in the abduction scenario, where false memorys are implanted to cover up what really happens...........
some UFO occupants are reported to have the ability to load whole virtual experiences into your head in order to mask or "screen" the reality of the abduction.

screen memorys are refered to in the abduction scenario, where false memorys are implanted to cover up what really happens...........
some UFO occupants are reported to have the ability to load whole virtual experiences into your head in order to mask or "screen" the reality of the abduction.

Ohhhh...thats very interesting but i was never abducted by a UFO nor I never seen a UFO while I was taking a walk into the woods. This was no false memory. What happen was I walk into another time and place. A beginner paranormal investigator name Lucas who is from my state of Massachusetts contacted me recently in October thru email read my Time Slip experience that someone posted on their website. Lucas asked me all kind of questions and he wanted to visit the site (The woods) in Fitchburg to see if there is some sort energy activity there present. I copied his emails and this is what he said: I think perhaps there was some sort of energetic portal that enable you to step through time into the future. But I think it is quite rare, so you are lucky. I wonder if there was any special about that spot?..I told Lucas about the fire that happen there before my experience..he also said: Now there seems to be quite a bit of trash, lots of bottles and stuff, but there was definitely some interesting energy...Lucas said to me that he is going to bring his team down to investigate and take notes and post it on his website..The was the last time I heard from him because i answered all his questions that he needed to know. What do you think?

sometimes screen memorys are so good, you can only see "around" them under hypnosis. up until that point ppl think that what they remember is a "real" event...........

sometimes screen memorys are so good, you can only see "around" them under hypnosis. up until that point ppl think that what they remember is a "real" event...........

I dont see how i can be hypnotized walking into the woods fully awake with scratches and scrapes all over my arms and legs (physical evidence)
and came upon of what i saw and secondly while i was driving experiencing my second time slip 3 minutes away from the location of my first time slip...Other people's experiences are more simuliar to mine..That is why i asked you that question about Time slip and hypnosis.

sometimes when people have an event that doesnt quite make sense or seems strange, they go to a hypnotherapist who regress's them back to that event under hypnosis, sometimes during these sessions with the hypnotherapist a different set of memorys other than the one you remember , will surface.

Budd Hopkins for example, does this to ppl who have had strange thing happening to them.

does anyone recall which of Mr Streibers books deals with the turning a busy street corner and finding himself in the wild west ?

sometimes when people have an event that doesnt quite make sense or seems strange, they go to a hypnotherapist who regress's them back to that event under hypnosis, sometimes during these sessions with the hypnotherapist a different set of memorys other than the one you remember , will surface.

Budd Hopkins for example, does this to ppl who have had strange thing happening to them.

does anyone recall which of Mr Streibers books deals with the turning a busy street corner and finding himself in the wild west ?

Ohhhh I see..I watch a documentary about UFO's abductions when a person goes to hypnotherapist and talk about their ordeal under hypnosis. I must say it is quite scary to hear what they have gone thru underneath their examinations. They were terrified. Here is 2 videos for you to watch...its about a real UFO abductions on tape.

Also 4 videos of what I experienced (Time Slip) There is some simuliarity

What you should do, is have that crew take a magnetometer out there. Sometimes if a place is on a fault line, it gives off really strong magnetism, and sometimes people who are sensitive to that sort of thing, see all kinds of weird stuff.

It would definitely be worth looking into, if both events took place in the same area.

Here is 2 videos for you to watch...its about a real UFO abductions on tape.

First vid, far from proven real and was aired by a show known to hoax things. That was the Paranormal Borderline show right?

Second vid is from the fictional Lake County tv show. Complete Bullshit to the tenth power.

during these sessions with the hypnotherapist a different set of memorys other than the one you remember , will surface

The "recovered" memories are presumed to be more real than the consciously remembered "screen" memories. But this is not a settled factual matter. My own view is that all memories are screen memories.

I'm not really sure I would believe recovered memories. Hypnotherapists have a way of extracting the memories they want to extract.

Back