• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Humanoids & UFOs: Ask Albert Rosales

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
UFO/humanoid researcher Albert S. Rosales has devoted years to investigating reports of beings, usually humanoids, seen in connectiom with UFO sightings. He has had personal experiences and made an intense study of such encounters over the years.

He recently published a number of Kindle books containing such reports, available from his site:

Albert S. Rosales

This episode will be recorded Wednesday, November 23, at 2:00 PM Arizona time.

Hello Albert welcome back to the paracast. A couple of years ago i believe i heard you mention on radio misterioso that there have been a handful of reports involving today's big eyed grey alien well before they became the norm but in the context that somebody was hypnotetically regressed to that time period and this retrogression took place in more recent times. IF i have the right could you please elaborate on this as i think it's quite telling.

Last edited:
Hello Albert welcome back to the paracast. A couple of years ago i believe i heard you mention on radio misterioso that there have been a handful of reports involving today's big eyed grey alien well before they became the norm but in the context that somebody was hypnotetically regressed to that area and this retrogression happened in more recent times. IF i have the right could you please elaborate on this as i think it's quite telling.

I have personally seen many visions of alien images along with spirit images form as "still frames" in the atmospheric burning.

As I was nearly combusted, I witnessed the atmospheric burning and it formed a black wispy smoke. The images began to emerge as the atmosphere dealt with the burning....and in the images I have seen many almond eyed alien beings along with greys...in still images.

As I have lived a spiritual life gaining correct answers about spiritual questions, I applied the same questioning I have before. I was told that when the atmospheric body cools the irradiation attack that the images then begin to move away as the cooling deals with the formed image. The image then disappears.

Therefore the still image is given the impression that it is moving.

I have also seen images likened to the alien that I would call cloud spirits.

Again I asked questions and was advised the condition.

The natural sky around Earth is blue. The reaction in the sky is a reaction to form clouds and burning is involved because of the lightning.

Human life at the ground state is affected by the fall out of the cloud formation, for cloud formation is involved in the nuclear conversion condition.

Our life voice and image is formed in the increased amount of photon activity and as human and animal and insect/tree life is a huge body, the interaction causes huge images to form.

The clouds when we look at image therefore form huge images of all of these types of images, due to this interaction. This is true for clouds at times only produce a fluffy body without image.

I also studied Hans Jenny and his books, where I noticed that one of his photographs looked like an alien. Therefore I realized that when the atmospheric body is burnt in cloud formation the oscillations change and causes the manifestation of a fake image. This is due to the fact that nuclear power plants are changing the natural orbital fusion in the nuclear.....therefore the cloud images also produce the forms of orbital bodies that the nuclear uses, the nuclear changes unnaturally as an artificial introduced Earth status.

Back