• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello Truth can never be hidden

CryptoGuru

Skilled Investigator
Hi,

I am new to this forum as also I am from India and English is not my native language. So do excuse me for any grammatical mistakes in my write-ups. I will try to be as accurate and to the point as possible.

By profession, I am an online security developer (no i am not a hacker) and hope to succeed in my entrepreneurial efforts.

However, my first love is astronomy, space science and the paranormal focusing more on UFOs and Spirituality.

I have been fascinated by UFO since the age of 7 when i first read a news report on UFOs.

And since then it has captured my imagination; though lately, I have realized the field has become a maze of theories and counter theories including my own. :)

So, I will try and find time to post on this forum as and when I have the free time.

I listen to most of the paracast podcasts as also I listen to the podcasts on mysteriousuniverse and theunexplained.net Gets me a good night sleep.

Last edited:
Hey CryptoGuru, glad you came on the board. I love astronomy and science in general too. Have you ever had a sighting yourself?

Hey CryptoGuru, glad you came on the board. I love astronomy and science in general too. Have you ever had a sighting yourself?

I have had a sighting in 2013 when i took a picture of something I would term as an UFO but it is not something jaw dropping like the many of the other experiences.

But my entire life has been a puzzle and I am happy to be alive and kicking.

Time for me to hit the sack. Put on the ear buds and listen to the Paracast and travel through podspace. ;-) Good night all of you.

There used to be weird Indian site indiadaily.com which went out of operations. Weird because it used to post some exotic theories on UFOs and extraterrestrials besides various other types of news articles including about film personalities. So one might consider this website as an online version of a Tabloid Magazine.

I used to visit this site regularly because of the exotic theories it had on UFOs and Aliens.

Today this site is no longer there but the Internet does not forget stuff and the Way Back Machine is an excellent source for such websites that have long gone.

So, I present here the list of articles on UFOs

Editorial Articles - TECHNOLOGY

Enjoy

Back