• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

half cat mutlations

I remember a UK spate of cat mutilations. Yes, it must be related to the cattle mutilations imo.. humans aren't responsible though

I feel very sorry for the poor cats, and their owners too. That must be a horrible thing to find. Rightly or wrongly people see their pets as members of their family. Whoever did this is a very dangerous person(s) and should be locked up immediately, it is established that people that revel in this kind of sadistic cruelty to animals will eventually do this to people as well, in short they are psychopaths.

I think the only relation to cattle mutilation is the dead/injured animals. I can't see any value for ET or the Government in mutilating domestic pets for "research purposes, however cows and other animals that chew the cud are good indicators of the local environment.

I have read several reports over recent years of people breaking and entering into wildlife parks/petting zoos etc and killing the animals for no reason other than sadistic pleasure, the most recent one involved a man who collected rare and exotic birds:

*Warning some readers may find the following upsetting*:

Thug had 'sick grin' as he tortured rare birds to death before posting them through letterboxes « Express & Star

CCTV reveals horror as rare birds tortured to death « Express & Star

My only question is how this is a global problem? A lot of sick ppl out there. .like cattle mutations there may not be a single answer to the problem.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

My only question is how this is a global problem? A lot of sick ppl out there. .like cattle mutations there may not be a single answer to the problem.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Cattle mutilations don't fit the "sick ppl out there" explanation, nor does the amazing cases in Missing411. What are your feelings about the potential of a cryptozoological explanation? A bizarre unknown creature which we share the planet with. It's the only one which fits all the available evidence imo. Of course, western science has decided to ridicule anyone who makes such a suggestion... but the evidence fits..

Back