• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guy claims alien is in his bed room on air with Stanton Friedman

Oh, man, I'm rolling!!!

A.LeClair, total SCORE!!!

That was hilarious. Poor Stan. I liked the exorcism music at the very end.

Too funny! Good post.
:p :p :p

tomlevine1 said:
Oh, man, I'm rolling!!!

A.LeClair, total SCORE!!!

That was hilarious. Poor Stan. I liked the exorcism music at the very end.

Too funny! Good post.
:p :p :p

I think I actually heard this live many years ago back when I listened to C2C nightly, but for some reason forgot all about it. Weird that I'd forget something like this.

Maybe having open lines on the Paracast is a good idea after all :)

The drawings is what made it a little funny to me this time around. When I first heard it I was shaking my head and rolling my eyes I think.

The host mentions that after the break Stanton can comment on the caller. Wish I could remember what he said. If anyone knows of a transcript of the whole show, let me know. Thanks.

That video was hilarious! I do hope that the caller was playing a practical joke rather than hallucinating and truly terrified. Every time I see Stanton on tv I cringe.
Those drawings were genius!

We'll see what happens. Here's the note I sent:

Hi WhirlySquirrel:

First, we are HUGE fans of you over at theparacast.com forums. You can see all of your accolades by going here: http://theparacast.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5724#post5724

Second, we are begging, pleading, hoping that you would consider doing another cartoon/video of this ART BELL conversation, located here: Art Bell gets a Frantic Call from Ex-worker of Area 51

It is RIGHT UP YOUR ALLEY. It would be hilarious to see you draw this one out, the way only you can do.

This crazy person alleges, in the conversation, to fly right into Area 51, and then he apparently gets shot down by a JET! How funny is that :)

Anyway, please let me know what you think. We love your work tremendously. Alien video is the funniest thing we've seen in a long time, and hopefully we can convince you to give it another go with the Area 51 call!

Very truly yours,
Tom Levine and TheParacast.Com Forums

oops...I just realized this isn't the Area 51 caller that got shot down...This one is "stressed out area 51 guy".

Anyone have a link to the mp3 of the caller that got shot down over area 51?

A.LeClair said:
I remember this one. I was listening live I think. Reminds me of the caller who was flying over Area 51 and got shot down etc.

YES, EXACTLY!
someone quick: Give me a link to the MP3 of Area51 guy that gets shot down, so I can pass it on to our friend on YouTube.

I have listened to this "Ex-worker of Area 51" MP3 before, and whenever I do, it totally gives me the creeps. I'd like to be able to dismiss it outright - but I can't. Something tells me that the caller is dead serious. When he mentions that he was let go on a medical discharge - that could mean a lot of things. He could be mentally ill. Or he could be freaking out by what he has seen and heard.

musictomyears said:
That's very interesting, A.LeClair. Do you know anything about the people who collected this information?

I heard this particular show when it occurred. I recall the Penthouse reporter, being there doing a article on Art and thinking that Art was lucky to have this occur with him there. Some thought it might be a publicity stunt on Art's part. Around that time, the Playboy Bigfoot vid came out and Penthouse had an alleged alien photo (either before or after the outage incident, I can't recall). It all seemed too coincidental. Two nudie mags were taking interest in the paranormal for some reason.

I'm familiar with Glenn Campbell. He's basically retired from ufos now and has been awhile. His interest was more sociological than anything else. Glen is behind that UFOmind site and mailing list. So far as I remember, and can tell, as of now, Glenn simply received the info. shown on the page. Out of the other two names that are attached, I'm only somewhat familiar with one, Kent Steadman. I don't follow his work because he strikes me as another Richard Hoagland.

Since this is old news to me I didn't bother reading all of it yet. I might later to refresh my memory and then comment further.

Back