• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

How can we know when a new show is going to be taped so we can send questions ?Is it possible to send an alert via email ?Or maybe a separate link ?I'm always too late to post a question.Thanks

https://idflyobj.com/
Dr. Michael P. Masters is a professor of biological anthropology at Montana Tech in Butte, Montana.
His new book, Identified Flying Objects: A Multidisciplinary Scientific Approach to the UFO Phenomenon, challenges readers to consider a new possibility : Ufo's are in fact we from the future.
Would be a nice guest.

Last edited:
How about abductees as guests? I remember a fellow from New York City, John Velez, who seemed entirely credible to me.

John described many repeating abductions, from many different locations, not just the privacy of his home.

-- Squirrel

How about abductees as guests? I remember a fellow from New York City, John Velez, who seemed entirely credible to me.

John described many repeating abductions, from many different locations, not just the privacy of his home.

-- Squirrel
That would make a good round-table discussion if we could get more than one at the same time. The problem is that guests are getting harder and harder to find because many have simply started their own podcasts and don't need to go to anyone else to gain exposure. What would be really awesome is if the participants in this thread could go an extra step and send us guest contact details, or even go so far as to contact potential guests themselves and refer them to us.

And if you help us get that guest by at least doing the preliminaries, I'm happy to give you comp time for Paracast+. If you're already a subscriber, I'll work out something.

Joe Montaldo... he seems so confident with rattling off #s pertaining abductions and the like. I would love to hear him under your guys platform

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hi! I would reccomend mr. Giuliano Marinkovic, a Croatian UFO investigator. He did some great work on some cases in Yugoslavia, Europe. I reckon he would be a great guest, something new :)
OmniTalk Radio
I think this is his webpage.
Best, M

I just downloaded the latest audiobook by Graham Hancock. Amazon.com: America Before: The Key to Earth's Lost Civilization (Audible Audio Edition): Graham Hancock, Macmillan Audio: Audible Audiobooks
51Gb9M2V2VL._SX342_.jpg
I know it's a long shot, but have you tried to book him?

Gian Quasar, who wrote the definitive Bermuda Triangle book, has been quietly doing UFO research all these years, and he has some fascinating conclusions. He's releasing the information on his website, rather than as a book. UFOs-- In Quest of Flying Saucers
I think he's released about half of his overall work on UFOs so far, and it's already a hefty book's worth.

To briefly summarize, he thinks there are certain UFO sightings which are unexplainable (mostly Pre WWII). But, based on his research, he concluded that the majority of UFO sightings (those sightings which don't have mundane explanations) represent four types of man-made aircraft and propulsion technology. It's really fascinating work, and I'd love to hear someone interview him about it.

https://idflyobj.com/
Dr. Michael P. Masters is a professor of biological anthropology at Montana Tech in Butte, Montana.
His new book, Identified Flying Objects: A Multidisciplinary Scientific Approach to the UFO Phenomenon, challenges readers to consider a new possibility : Ufo's are in fact we from the future.
Would be a nice guest.
Looks like we'll be having him on soon :cool: .

Back