• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Co-host Micah Hanks: Listener Roundtable with Ufology and Sue...Ask Away!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
It's high time for anther Listener Roundtable. We've invited Sue and Ufology to join us — and other guests may appear. I'll post the announcements here.

So feel free to ask questions of our special guests — no restrictions!

I'll guess I'm open for trouble as a result.

Ufology, I recall you had an interesting MIB experience while driving your car. Could you describe what happened?

Ufology, I recall you had an interesting MIB experience while driving your car. Could you describe what happened?
Hey there Sand. I guess this means I'm back from the 4th Dimension of the Beast ( at least temporarily ) !

The most definitive MIB experience I've had was while driving between Golden and Radium BC, Canada back in 1975. It's fairly well documented on the USI website ( here ), and I go through it briefly on this episode. Add it to the list of other weird stuff that people have reported out in the Columbia Valley. It's very much like Chris' Mysterious Valley ( San Luis Valley ). A lot of weird things have been reported out there.

It's the same valley where I experienced a ghost, or at least some sort of apparition ( I don't actually believe in ghosts ), a UFO, and some kind of "dimensional portal" ( for lack of a better term ). Some buddies of mine reported that they'd seen some kind of Bigfoot type creature, and others have reported UFOs similar to the one I saw.

I don't know if the place is still as active as it used to be back in the 70s, but I was thinking I might take a trip out there this fall. I want to revisit the location of the "dimensional portal" I mentioned. Although after listening to David Paulides ( Missing 411 ), I'm a bit spooked that I might never come back ... ;) !

Last edited:
Hey there Sand. I guess this means I'm back from the 4th Dimension of the Beast ( at least temporarily ) !

The most definitive MIB experience I've had was while driving between Golden and Radium BC, Canada back in 1975. It's fairly well documented on the USI website ( here ), and I go through it briefly on this episode. Add it to the list of other weird stuff that people have reported out in the Columbia Valley. It's very much like Chris' Mysterious Valley ( San Luis Valley ). A lot of weird things have been reported out there.

It's the same valley where I experienced a ghost, or at least some sort of apparition ( I don't actually believe in ghosts ), a UFO, and some kind of "dimensional portal" ( for lack of a better term ). Some buddies of mine reported that they'd seen some kind of Bigfoot type creature, and others have reported UFOs similar to the one I saw.

I don't know if the place is still as active as it used to be back in the 70s, but I was thinking I might take a trip out there this fall. I want to revisit the location of the "dimensional portal" I mentioned. Although after listening to David Paulides ( Missing 411 ), I'm a bit spooked that I might never come back ... ;) !
After listening to Paulides,just stay away from,rivers,lakes,boulder fields,trees,berry bushes,mountains,valleys and you'll be fine.:)

Last edited:
After listening to Paulides,just stay away from,rivers,lakes,boulder fields,trees,berry bushes,mountains,valleys and you'll be fine.:)
The place where I'm going is in a valley by a lake on the Columbia River, part way up the mountain along a trail that passes by a large field in a forest with lots of berry bushes ... LOL.

The most definitive MIB experience I've had was while driving between Golden and Radium BC, Canada back in 1975. It's fairly well documented on the USI website ( here ), and I go through it briefly on this episode.

Yes, a while back I read your MIB near collision experience on your site, and thought it would be interesting to hear you tell it on the show.

Micah Hanks and Goggs Mackay????????????
GKdJ5xj.jpg

Last edited:
During the recording session for this After The Paracast episode, we had Chris back on as co-host and he mentioned that he's posting excerpts from his interviews with Ray Stanford on the ATP portal. This is a fabulous idea that is of great value to anyone interested in ufology history and culture, and it certainly adds tremendous value to the ATP membership. I'm looking very much forward to seeing more installments! The only thing I wish we had on this episode was more time. We touched on the entertainment aspect of media coverage of the paranormal, and Gene made an excellent point about how it was covered by the media during the Early Modern Era in ufology.

I wanted to add that although there are issues with the entertainment side of things, there is also a flipside. If one can simply accept the entertainment as entertainment, it can be very enjoyable, even interesting from a more detached cultural perspective. It doesn't always have to be about solid facts and empirical evidence or some kind of debate. Sometimes it can just be fun, and IMO, when looked at in this light, the entertainment factor can be very positive. It can pique people's interest and perhaps motivate them to do a little digging on their own.

Sometimes I think that we in the field get to wrapped up in our own worldviews and forget there is a larger world out there of people who think and feel and act very differently from one another, and that sometimes it doesn't hurt to step back inside the ketchup bottle and reconnect with the flavor of the masses, the so-called normal people ( if there is such a thing ) ... :confused:.

That's one of the reasons I've been away from the forum for a while. Perhaps it's kind of like coffee. It can pick us up and help motivate us to become involved, but once in a while it's also good to let it go, just like sometimes a good vacation can help a person renew their passion for their chosen career.

Last edited:
Well Gene if ever want to include a guest editorial on the paracast newsletter you couldn't do better than snagging either of our more prolific Canadian friends...that is when Burnt comes off his self imposed exile or the fish camp whichever the case may be.

Our consciousness is obviously affected as a mind image condition belonging to natural radiations, and then to the condition of being changed by unnatural irradiations.

Only science/occultism can cause the unnatural conditions for changing the human mind and human living experience.

Life on Earth is natural and phenomena named so as a value of an unnaturally introduced condition of a cause and also an effect.

Only science and its practices changes the natural experience of life cell conditions, life mind conditions and chemical variations as an experience, by introduction of extra radiation.

Earth stone is a naturally fused evolved fusion condition that supported the evolution of all life on Earth.

Occultism and its practices is to alter what is considered by the scientific mind to be Sun Time or nuclear fusion. When fusion is altered on Earth the natural wavelength interaction with stone fusion itself "alters" causing manifestation or phenomena.

We live as a natural Nature on Earth, and we share by this condition several similar chemical responses in our conscious aware chemical status.

If you change the Nature on Earth, then the mind visions would alter in the condition of changed Nature...the naturally owned chemicals of the Nature of animals at the same time that the human chemical and brain is being altered.

As Nature demonstrates, the human life and animal life is attacked at the same time....altering vision in the wavelengths as imagery and an unnatural Beast circumstance emerges that is not natural, is caused by the phenomena interaction and then disappears.

As all of these statuses are reviewed as an experience, then it is easily scoffed at by those who do not understand the experience itself as a vision interaction and a changed chemical experience.

The physical of the Nature is changed which allows the unnatural manifestation to emerge, and the unnatural manifestation itself is not natural nor living, and the experience of a living organic mind/body experiences the condition and causes the condition to be felt as if it is organic, when in fact it is only a manifestation that disappears.

Our consciousness is obviously affected as a mind image condition belonging to natural radiations, and then to the condition of being changed by unnatural irradiations.

It sounds like you might have some interesting things to say, but what you actually say doesn't make much sense. Life is short, art is long, and you come across like a bot. Listening is a skill worth cultivating.

It sounds like you might have some interesting things to say, but what you actually say doesn't make much sense. Life is short, art is long, and you come across like a bot. Listening is a skill worth cultivating.
It does tend to sound as though it came from one of those new age gibberish generators doesn't it? Like here for example: New Age Bullshit Generator

Perhaps someone is trying to test our gullibility. Or maybe it's some kind of bot that uses such a generator to create content for posts. If I were a mod I'd be looking into those possibilities.

Last edited:
Consciousness consists of four-dimensional superstructures of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an unfolding of the Vedic.

We are at a crossroads of serenity and bondage.

Our conversations with other messengers have led to a condensing of supra-advanced consciousness. Who are we? Where on the great journey will we be reborn? Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the quantum soup via molecular structures.

Eons from now, we entities will dream like never before as we are awakened by the quantum matrix.

Yes, it is possible to confront the things that can exterminate us, but not without passion on our side.

Consciousness consists of four-dimensional superstructures of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an unfolding of the Vedic.

We are at a crossroads of serenity and bondage.

Our conversations with other messengers have led to a condensing of supra-advanced consciousness. Who are we? Where on the great journey will we be reborn? Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the quantum soup via molecular structures.

Eons from now, we entities will dream like never before as we are awakened by the quantum matrix.

Yes, it is possible to confront the things that can exterminate us, but not without passion on our side.
Clearly the best post you have ever written out of your 372 posts. Well done.

Back