• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Global Warming & Earth's Axis Tilting on 12-21-2012

Atrayo

Skilled Investigator
Hello All,

I'm not sure if this topic has been broached before, but last week I watched on the History Channel a prgram called "Decoding The Past". Which the episode discussed the Mayan Doomsday Prophecy.

Whilst the show discussed the intricacies of the Mayan calendar system. It did touch upon some geological and astronomical science. That when the Mayan calendar ends on December 21st 2012. On that very day the Earth completes an Axis Rotation called "Procession" I believe. On top of that our sun aligns with the center of our Milky Way Galaxy.

Can these two impending events in the next 5 years or so be contributing factors to "Global Warming"? I raise that question since we know that our moon and the Earth's axis are contributing factors to the tidal wave actions of the world oceans. Besides can increased sun spot, burst, flame activity during this alignment with the very center of the milky way galaxy. Cause additional drought on the Earth, if not some major interference of our orbital satellites.

I know human climate intervention is a huge factor. But our human interference could just be making this Earth's axis rotation worse than what it already is at present. Since this full axis rotation occurs every 26,000 years.

Back