• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

George Adamski

Adamski: Real or Fake?

• Real

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Fake

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Some of it is Real

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
i liked the he was tricked by nazi's (tall blond beings) in a "bell" craft story.
taken to a massive underground hothouse in the southpole and told it was venus, that sort of thing.

i liked the he was tricked by nazi's (tall blond beings) in a "bell" craft story.
taken to a massive underground hothouse in the southpole and told it was venus, that sort of thing.
Nowdays I don't bother myself that much with the ET/Contactee thing. But from a personal perspective I often wonder why the 'tall blond' - link to - Nazi's comes from. Bit of a rhetorical question since I already know but 'they' (the ones Adamski spoke off) are not and were not exclusively blond and tall.
Some have a tan which comes close to 'bronze' or close to the skin color people in India have, while maintaining caucasian facial features including blue or grey eyes. There's another physical feature which is slightly different from us 'normal humans'. If you had read Adamski's stories or seen these people yourself ;), you would know what that is.

i just heard Glenn Steckling on Midnight in the Desert 1/17/2017. i did find myself giving Adamski a new found respect for him. Please hav ed an open mind and consider having Glenn Steckling on as a guest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The part that really hit home to me is that he had a messsge from the visitors to give the Pope, the Pope isnt easy to get to meet and would have been heavily vetted before they allowed him near the Pope. The Pope said he was expecting the message and Adamski was rewarded with a coin for his message. 6 people witnessed the award being presented.

The part that really hit home to me is that he had a messsge from the visitors to give the Pope, the Pope isnt easy to get to meet and would have been heavily vetted before they allowed him near the Pope. The Pope said he was expecting the message and Adamski was rewarded with a coin for his message. 6 people witnessed the award being presented.

What six people? Adamski allegedly had a private meeting with the Pope, who was ill and dying at the time. The coin was actually placed on sale, so it wasn't exclusive to Adamski. There is no evidence that I can find that such a meeting ever took place.

What six people? Adamski allegedly had a private meeting with the Pope, who was ill and dying at the time. The coin was actually placed on sale, so it wasn't exclusive to Adamski. There is no evidence that I can find that such a meeting ever took place.
Glenn Steckling said the coin was awarded after meeting with the Pope at a hotel in front of six witnesses. i think you would ask the appropriate & necessary questions to make for a very entertaining show. Glenn is far more diverse than just Adamski too.

Adamski is a non-issue to me. There is no evidence he ever met the pope. Who are the six witnesses?

I respect your request, but I'm trying to move us away from old stuff, and the Adamski contacts, long-ago disproven, are very old stuff.

Please do not attach any religious agenda to this post, quite the opposite. Not all UFO's are alien in origin. The Bible is full of references to a spacecraft belonging to the Spiritual Hierarchy, hence references to a 'chariot of fire', the 'burning bush' was an attempt at describing this spacecraft landing. Ezekiel's chapter describes the inhabitants of the spacecraft. The truth behind the events in the Bible are explained in A Course In Spiritual Philosophy, attached below. It was this same spacecraft that was seen by George Adamski, who unfortunately got the impression the spiritual beings involved were 'from Venus'. In the genuine footage taken by Adamski, note how the spacecraft is described as having a 'glow' around it, this is spiritual radiation given off the ship:

Back