• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

forum tweeks ?

Free episodes:

Wade

FeralNormal master
as early as last week whenever i wanted to log out, i had to "dig" for my profile box which was partially obscured by the search box. now the log out box is fully out in the open, thanks gene.

It would be really great if we could have some time to edit our conversation messages ( not the forum thread messages ).

Sometimes the message doesn't post with the same formatting in the preview or we miss some important bit of info, and having a few ( even 15 minutes ) to fix them shouldn't cause any problems. Right now when we hit the "edit" link it gives us a "time expired" right after posting ... so it seems like the edit timeout setting is set to zero.

Sounds like a bug of some sort. I don't see the problem myself at all. I'd have to reproduce it to see what's up, since the editing tools for conversations are mostly the same as with regular messages. Yes, I know that text formatting is wonky, but the tools for text editing licensed by XenForo are wonky. We just added an update that's supposed to make it better; did this problem just occur?

Well strangely enough it seemed to be a one time thing because it's now back to the way it was. I'll try to describe it as best I can in laymans terms as I'm pretty untechnical computer wise

I am using whatever version of I.E. that comes with windows seven at home. sometimes I use the library computers and they use the same set up I have also used over the past few months the computers in fedex office and they have somewhat recently switched from vista to seven, regardless, across all these platforms whenever I want to log off I had to click at an area hard up against the search box to bring up I guess what would be my forum name & settings? ( log out, edit profile, likes you've received, alerts you follow etc.) That box has always been hidden/obscured by the search box. on the day I posted that message my forum name and the log out option were in full view on the far right in the narrow dark blue field just above the search box on the same field where you have the redirects to go to our strange planet and rockoids. But now I've logged on to the forum about a half dozen times using since, once again that field is back to where it was

My recollection may be a little off gene, my forum name and log out option may have been just above the search box on the same field that says search forum whats new, popular content etc. but either way that one time has been the only time that the forum id and log out option has been in plain view.

eeerrrrhhh....I knew that. :oops:

Sorry about that gene I am proficient enough to have figured that out eventually

Back