• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Follow The Money

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
This thread is for any story about currency, investments, and commodities, especially silver and gold, and the part they all play in the economy, along with whatever conspiracy theories there are to go along with it. Right now I'm seeing the value of my house plummet and lots of talk about how we should be buying precious metals, particularly silver, as it seems to be disproportionately undervalued now compared to gold.

Gold, Silver, & COVID-19

Silver Prices Undeniably Rigged

It had been suspected for quite some time, but this settlement by Deutsche Bank finally puts the nail in the coffin, and confirms that the silver market was manipulated by inside trading. It will take some time for the ultimate impact of these findings to filter out, but the effect on the market should be discernible in the near future as more traders and investors in silver understand the probable upward pressure on silver prices, based on the findings that the silver market was in fact artificially rigged. [ SOURCE ]

Additional Sources:

1 – Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
2 – Deutsche Bank Confirms Silver Market Manipulation In Legal Settlement, Agrees To Expose Other Banks

In the Face of The COVID-19 Pandemic Are Property Seizures Just A Conspiracy Theory?

The COVID-19 pandemic is a major factor in the current global economic crisis. In such times governments have in the past seized property, and recently in British Columbia there was talk about invoking emergency measures to take-over hotels to house patients. With the extra burden on the economic system, governments are going to be borrowing huge amounts of money. But will it end there? In the past, governments have also seized personal property. It's happened before. Could it happen again? Why not?

Kansas lawmakers seek to bar Kelly from seizing ammunition, property during pandemic

Last edited:
I was looking into what role cryptocurrency could play in the upcoming global economic reset and I came across a very interesting website [no longer available] that presents a labyrinth of information. I am curious if anyone here has done their own research on this topic and if so what you came away with.

I was looking into what role cryptocurrency could play in the upcoming global economic reset and I came across a very interesting website that presents a labyrinth of information. I am curious if anyone here has done their own research on this topic and if so what you came away with.

I should have mentioned, I recommend using a VPN if you do explore the linked website.

I actually looked into bitcoin as an alternate method of taking donations and Paracast+ payments, but I was not encouraged by the rapid swings in value, or some of the security issues that have arisen over the years.

It makes me feel that we are still too early in the game for the systems to be worked out. It has to be better than the present messy currency systems, or what's the point?

I hate to say it, but if you had started accepting Bitcoin for donations and paracast+ payments in 2015 you would have probably been able to retire in 2018. That does speak to the volatility, which makes it a super weird choice as a store of value, but remember you don't have to hold the BTC, you can convert it USD or USDT, which are stable.

It's also important to note that it isn't the blockchain that is insecure, it is the exchanges that you have to go through to move cryptocurrency around that can be insecure. But again, the solution there is to not hold BTC (or whatever crypto you like), or at least don't hold it on an exchange. As the saying goes, if you don't hold the key then you don't own the crypto.

Crypto is the future, central banks around the world are looking at creating digital currencies right now. You have to pay attention right now or you will miss your chance to play the new game.

I actually explored this a few years back, but I couldn't find anyone who could help us set it up for reliable performance, along with a way to integrate it properly with our forum software so it can be done easily for members who want to upgrade that way.

Yes, I'm always looking for better ways to bring in $$$$.

Back