• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

floating blue orb

mikec

Skilled Investigator
On the night of Feb. 17th, I had a very vivid dream, and it was full of intensely colorful UFO imagery. This dream felt "different" than a standard dream in it's theatrical nature. Please know - I fully believe this WAS a dream. When I woke up, I did something I've never done before. I got out of bed, went downstairs, and grabbed a little hand-held voice recorder from my desk and then went back up and into my bed. I lay there and calmly recorded the odd elements of the dream.

The content was so intense, that I felt I just had to document it. I spoke for just a few minutes with the light on, and then I shut the recorder off - and turned the light off.

Then, in the dark, I saw a pale glowing blue orb above my bed, about the size of a grapefruit floating, centered in the ceiling above my bed. It was no more than four feet from my face, hanging there motionless. I could see it for just a brief moment, maybe less than 5 seconds, and then it was gone.

The orb was a soft focus sphere, not the flat looking image that show up on digital flash photos. It was three dimensional and glowing softly. My reaction was to simply see it and calmly thing to myself, "Huh?" and the I went right back to sleep. Could it have been something in my retina from my bedside light? Maybe, but I've slept in that room (with the same bedside light) for over 16 years and I've never seen anything like that before.

In later nights I have tried to reproduce the image of that glowing orb by looking at the bedside light and then tuning it off, just to see if I can create a similar image in the dark (does this make sense?). I'll get odd blurry glowing streaks in my retina, but I have not been able to match it at all. I even tried to use the tiny hand-held recorder, and see if the tiny "ON" light (a small orange dot) could generate the same effect, but it doesn't.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences? I'm curious.

Colorful imagery related to UFO "dreams" I have had. The floating blue orb I have not had, or at least do not remember any particular experience like that.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences? I'm curious.

Yes, I've witnessed a floating orb in my bedroom, also about the size of a grapefruit -- but it was a pale yellow color rather than blue. This sighting occurred when I woke up one Saturday morning about 9:00. The object was hovering motionless to the side of my bed, about three feet off the floor. I had several seconds to observe the orb before it rapidly flew across the room and passed through a closed window to the outside.

Subsequently, I have read accounts that connect these orbs with the extraterrestrial phenomena. Some people say they have seen humanoid beings morph from floating orbs.

This is an odd detail about this blue orb thing. I sleep in a low loft, so the ceiling is just a little over 4 feet above my head. The orb was right up against the wood ceiling above me. It was glowing a soft blue color, but it did NOT illuminate the wood ceiling, just inches away.

Since I last posted on this thread, I have tried repeatedly to recreate this image by allowing myself to look at my bedside lamp, and then turn it off, guessing that it might be the after image on my retina. I can not recreate the effect, not even close. I inherently KNOW what that after image effect is, and this was decidedly different.

This is an odd detail about this blue orb thing. I sleep in a low loft, so the ceiling is just a little over 4 feet above my head. The orb was right up against the wood ceiling above me. It was glowing a soft blue color, but it did NOT illuminate the wood ceiling, just inches away.

Since I last posted on this thread, I have tried repeatedly to recreate this image by allowing myself to look at my bedside lamp, and then turn it off, guessing that it might be the after image on my retina. I can not recreate the effect, not even close. I inherently KNOW what that after image effect is, and this was decidedly different.

I too have had a blue orb experience. Mine happened quite some time ago, when I was about 11 years of age (I'm decidedly older than that now -in the "afternoon of my life," so to speak). Anyway, I had randomly gotten up in the middle of the night and saw this opaque blue orb hovering about two feet off the ground beyond my bedroom door. I was scared of course, but also totally mesmerized and just sat there staring at it for who knows how long. There was no noise whatsoever, none, and it just hovered motionless, pulsating. After a while, I decided to wake my brother up who was asleep in the bunk bed below me - I whisper-yelled at him and got nothing, and he just slumbered soundly away, not bothered in the least. The orb apparently wasn't bothered either and it just hung around slowly expanding and contracting until finally it did something totally unexpected. Out of nowhere the thing rapidly contrated and then exploded making this incredibly loud noise. It sounded like a stick of dynamite had gone off! It scared the hell of me, of course, but I was also kind of relieved as i was sure my family would come trotting out of their rooms wondering if the roof had just blown off. Curiously nobody had so much as fluffed their pillows and I was too damned scared to bother venturing out of my bed - so I just layed there listening to my heartbeat in complete shock until eventually I passed out. To this day this event still makes me go "hmm," and although I have entertained a variety of theories, I can't be sure what exactly went down that night. Recently I asked my mother about that night as we hadn't really discussed it at length before, despite the fact I had indirectly inquried about her experience mothering me around that time over the years. She told me that I had complained on a number of occasions about not being able to wake up anybody during the night, which creeped her out a little. She didn't say what I had told her my reason was for trying to wake everyone up during the nights, only that I had said this and that she was weirded out by it. And of course that's just like one of these narratives to not have a waking memory of ever having done that, and that too is certainly reason to promote some level of curiousity about such events. And it has...

My spouse and friend of 20 some years along with her mother had a similar experience when she was a child. She tells the story of a night at a lakeside cabin in Wisconsin. She was under five years old and sitting in bed next to her mother who was reading a book. As her mother tells it, she heard her daughter say "Light" and pointed towards the closet. She repeated the word several times until her mother looked up. Her mother describes seeing a pale blue-white soft ball sized light come from the closet. It frightened her and she said that, thinking it was a ghost and she was about to be terrorized, she pulled the blanket over both of them and hid. If you knew them you would understand that this is a probable reaction to expect from them... When they looked again it was gone. Neither are prone to telling related stories, it was a one time event that they both remember....

No idea what that is about but there is a lot of of anecdotal stories out there about them.

In our Project Sphere study we had several cases involve smaller bluish lights. Some were described almost identically to several of the stories here. If you check my paper I have an appendix with some 45 spherical cases and there are two or three that seem to fit the profile in terms of physical description...

Jan 22, 2012. I was sitting in my recliner watching the Last of the Harry Potter Series it was about 2:30 in the morning when I realized that I feel asleep and the show was still on. When I opened my eyes, I saw two transparent blue orbs floating. One looked like it was connected to the other. One was the size of a grapefruit and the other the size of a cherry. They were approximately 40 inches off the ground and in front of the TV which was on and the end of the movie was playing. The light was on so I knew that what I was seeing was not my eyes play tricks but I wanted to make sure, so I closed my eyes and reopened them. The orbs were still there. They began to move slowly and floated right through the window and were gone. I know I was not sleeping and I was not seeing things because I could see the TV right through the orbs as they moved.

I've have some experience with orbs. It's cool you were able to see the orb so clearly. What I have learned is nearly all orbs are life forms. They range from everything from ET's to disincarnates to simpler type critters.

The first thing and to put it into simple language is orbs are in what I generically call 4th dimension. There is a spectrum of frequencies of existences. Those in 4th dimension can see us but we generally do not see them. The orb is their energy field. When they lower further into 3rd dimension to where we can begin to see them, the orb takes on more brighter and defined form. In my experience ET's generally exist in 4th dimension. When an orb is lower to the floor or on the ground it's generally a disincarnate. If it comes from above it's generally an ET or a spiritual visitation. Those spiritual visits come from a higher realm and journey through 4th dimension. There are terrestrial and extraterrestrial 4th dimension life forms. There are even animal critters around us in 4th dimension. People wouldn't believe how often we are being observed. Nothing is hidden. There are two forms a 4th dimension entity can completely manifest into 3rd dimension. Technological as in ET's and those entities who have acquired or evolved the ability to. There are restrictions to that.

My observation is 4th dimensional ET's integrate an organic nature with technology. They can completely manifest into our dimension but generally do not. They will hover just past the threshold enough to observe us.

Having your blue orb so visible and close to you I would say it was communicating with you on a certain level. That was a cool experience you had.

I encourage people to do it themselves. I suspect Mikec was able to see the orb clearly because he(I'm assuming he) was asleep and connecting with the entity at a deeper level. A level he forgot returning to wake state. Get a camera with a flash. Turn the flash on and use your intuition. Shoot pics anywhere the flash will flash. Download the photos to your computer and examine the photos. Play with it. The flash will attract the attention of whatever is out there. For myself I attempt to find and connect with other intelligent life forms. I have never had a negative experience. People warn me to be careful of those bad ET's or whatever. I'm very well aware of negative beings but I just don't encounter them. Don't know why. I'm more concerned about bear and mountain lions in the bush at night.

When the entity or UFO is just past the threshold of our 3rd dimension our eyes alone general will not pick up their emanation. Generally one needs training in a particular art. Another subject. Until they cross that threshold. Bottom line is they have to want to connect to you for them to further enter our 3rd dimension realm. It's no longer a UFO but a IFO. Identified flying object. Four years ago I got lucky and connected with a group of ET's for two weeks. I chased them. It's a little rarer a 4th D/ET/UFO enters our immediate living environment. There are reasons why which have to do with their objective and other considerations. But that's another subject.

The following pic is of two orbs. The last ones I shot pics of. I was at a friends home about three weeks ago. I must keep a bit of confidence here. My friend was talking about his Father who passed away 2 1/2 years ago. I got the sense to quickly go to my bag, grab my camera and shot the picture in a particular direction. Photo is cropped. My interpretation of the orbs is they are two of my friends family who were checking in on him from higher realms(not disincarnates). As what often happens when they notice you are noticing them observing you they quickly leave. I will say it again. People do not have a clue to how much they are being observed.

There are people, perhaps most people want "proof". It's not about proof. It's about beliefs/perception and consciousness. The UFO's/ET's are here in joint effort with us to change our consciousness. Because, we asked them to.SE Visitors.jpg

sorry but from an experienced photographer's viewpoint i call pure bullshit on the orbs.

look at all the orbs chasing the chemtrail plane! i think they are trying to save us!

There are terrestrial and extraterrestrial 4th dimension life forms. There are even animal critters around us in 4th dimension. People wouldn't believe how often we are being observed.

:eek: Ya don't mean when I, errr, uhhh, :oops: I mean I only did it till I needed glasses. :p

No doubt there are plenty of stories about orbs. But some of them are probably true. I saw one back in 1975 and it was no mirage or illusion. It had to be some kind of alien craft ... my guess is probably an surveillance or intelligence probe. Based on my firsthand experience and analysis of the incident, I can offer no other reasonable explanation for it.

i had a very similar experience some time ago now, it was about one year after i graduated high school in the year of 2007. i recall waking up that day and having repeated head to toe chills that would generally start at the crown of my head and electrically make its way down the entirety of my body. i was hanging out with one of my best friends at the time, and was recently studying and reading books concerning different energies and chakra points, intuition, and other things of that nature. well this particular day i woke up walked about a block down the road to his house (as i typically did on a daily basis) and we were hard up for jobs and trying to exercise law of attraction through meditation as a means to pull good energies and opportunities our way. well about two hours after waking we were siting outside in a gazebo (a screened in outside table and chairs) with a candle lite and as we were talking i was staring into the flame dancing on top of the wick of the candle...(keep in mind throughout the duration of me being awake a very intense episode of chills persisted again starting at the crown of my head moving downward) at one point after a few minutes of starring deeply(without really noticing) i directed my vision away from lite wick and in the distance through the screen of the gazebo about 15 to 20 feet out i saw a red and blue floating orbs about 6 to 8 inches away from one another and as the floated toward my direction in like weightless kinda of way each inch the orbs became closer my more vividly i could see them and their color, by the time the reached the spot right outside of the screen, my body was going crazy with electric currents wave after wave of intense tingles...then before i knew it without skipping a beat of hesitating at all in any way shape or form both orbs passed through the screen and i was able to see them more vividly and any dream Ive ever had, in the midst of it all i kinda freaking out at this point ask my friend who was sitting about three feet away from me at the same table if he too could see what i was seeing, convinced theirs no possibly that what i was witnessing wasn't real. he couldn't, he didn't see a thing i can only imagine how i must of looked as he watched me witness something right in front of him the he couldn't see. at one point they were so close it seemed as tho i could reach out and touch/grab they(which i was to overwhelmed at the moment to think to do anything even close to that)they then passed back through the screen and went back in the direction they came becoming less and less vivid as they got further away. and as fast as they came they left never changing the rate at which they moved through the air from the time i first saw them till they went off in the distance eventually disappearing a brick wall of the house i was staying at the time which was about 20 25 feet from where we were sitting.
i remember briefly trying to look up something anything about orbs or other peoples experience and didn't come up with much...recently i brought a plug in little portable speaker and randomly lately its been picking up what sounds like static Morse code....which sparked my memory of the orbs which brought me to this website of the other experiences made an account and here we are
very interested to hear of any similar experiences or any thought that this post might spark

i had a very similar experience some time ago now, it was about one year after i graduated high school in the year of 2007. i recall waking up that day and having repeated head to toe chills that would generally start at the crown of my head and electrically make its way down the entirety of my body. i was hanging out with one of my best friends at the time, and was recently studying and reading books concerning different energies and chakra points, intuition, and other things of that nature. well this particular day i woke up walked about a block down the road to his house (as i typically did on a daily basis) and we were hard up for jobs and trying to exercise law of attraction through meditation as a means to pull good energies and opportunities our way. well about two hours after waking we were siting outside in a gazebo (a screened in outside table and chairs) with a candle lite and as we were talking i was staring into the flame dancing on top of the wick of the candle...(keep in mind throughout the duration of me being awake a very intense episode of chills persisted again starting at the crown of my head moving downward) at one point after a few minutes of starring deeply(without really noticing) i directed my vision away from lite wick and in the distance through the screen of the gazebo about 15 to 20 feet out i saw a red and blue floating orbs about 6 to 8 inches away from one another and as the floated toward my direction in like weightless kinda of way each inch the orbs became closer my more vividly i could see them and their color, by the time the reached the spot right outside of the screen, my body was going crazy with electric currents wave after wave of intense tingles...then before i knew it without skipping a beat of hesitating at all in any way shape or form both orbs passed through the screen and i was able to see them more vividly and any dream Ive ever had, in the midst of it all i kinda freaking out at this point ask my friend who was sitting about three feet away from me at the same table if he too could see what i was seeing, convinced theirs no possibly that what i was witnessing wasn't real. he couldn't, he didn't see a thing i can only imagine how i must of looked as he watched me witness something right in front of him the he couldn't see. at one point they were so close it seemed as tho i could reach out and touch/grab they(which i was to overwhelmed at the moment to think to do anything even close to that)they then passed back through the screen and went back in the direction they came becoming less and less vivid as they got further away. and as fast as they came they left never changing the rate at which they moved through the air from the time i first saw them till they went off in the distance eventually disappearing a brick wall of the house i was staying at the time which was about 20 25 feet from where we were sitting.
i remember briefly trying to look up something anything about orbs or other peoples experience and didn't come up with much...recently i brought a plug in little portable speaker and randomly lately its been picking up what sounds like static Morse code....which sparked my memory of the orbs which brought me to this website of the other experiences made an account and here we are
very interested to hear of any similar experiences or any thought that this post might spark

...Sounds like you could benefit from a read of Spiritual Emergency, by Dr. Stanislav Grof. He has long been finding cross-cultural similarities in transformational psychological processes; your experience closely resembling what's referred to as Kundalini Awakening in Hindu cultures, an emergent psychological state.

i never do this type of stuff but i was in st.louis park mn , at a TGIF just had finished my meal with my girl,her sister,and her boy , when me and they other guy went outside the restuarant for a smoke .We we chatting about nonsense when this ball of blue light flew right past us above our heads at first i thought it coulda just been a shooting star but it was slower than star maybe the size of a mini basketball and it just took off it was there then it wasn't .hate i had to be the one to only see it though ........LOL

Check out the video in the November UFO Sightings thread: November UFO vids | The Paracast Community Forums ... It's not a blue orb, but there is a nocturnal light and some other lights they call "fireballs". But the most interesting to me is the one at around the 01:35 mark that you need to watch in full screen to see. It's easy to miss, but it's a light that suddenly zooms up out of the frame.

hello
My name is Brady and I want to add to the pale blue orb sightings. So here goes..
I was asleep lying on my right side when I was disturbed by a couple of voices talking in a low hushed almost whisper. I heard both Male and Female whispers. The Female seemed to be in charge.
Well after thinking to myself that it didn't seem like a dream. I turned over to my left side, when I was on my back I half opened my eyes and saw a lite blue almost white orb floating about a foot over my head. I was so groggy , I felt drugged. When I was done rolling over that's when it got noisy. I heard the man say "I think he opened his eyes."
The woman then got angry with him asking how is it that I even woke up!
They went on for a minute or so and I fought the drugged feeling and finally broke out of the twilight sleep. My body was frozen and I couldn't move - still groggy I spoke to them. She kept asking how he allowed me to wake. I answered that I was just rolling over and saw the light. That it wasn't the mans fault if the woman was in charge she should have been paying more attention to what he was doing. It was then that I felt the bed jerk like an earthquake jolt. Then it all went quiet. A couple minutes of trying to stir from being ( paralized) I was able to move. I saw the clock said 3:55 AM. I have had feeling that things were strange at night in bed. Had and have no proof but I know what I heard and saw a couple nights ago. After thinking I would pull a blank upon searching --- blue white light over my head---- I got this sight as a first . Seeing that others have seen this light and what they think or they're ideas as to what it is I am releaved that I am not alone.
Thank you
Brady

Back