• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

February 8, 2015 — Ron James

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
In this episode, conscious media producer Ron James talked about a host of subjects including disclosure, and preliminary plans for a Paracast+ TV channel.

And please don't rag on Ron for his misuse of the word "phenomenon."

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure in 2013 was AWESOME. Brilliant! The JAL 1628 testimony was tremendous, and the Bentwaters-Rndl testimony proved to me it was NOT ET-UFO's along with some other research too.

Getting these people 'on record' under oath was excellent. This is valuable information, whether true or not, that will help people understand what might really be going on someday.

Too bad there were not any Citizen's Hearings after the Banking Fraud in 2008.

You ought to start a non-profit doing other important Citizen's Hearings too! I bet CSPAN would carry those too!

I agree with Chris that petitions will go nowhere. Why? Need to Know! Plus, this stuff is Black Budget... only a select few in Congress could have remote clues about this. Next, this info is in Private Contractor secret programs too, so no FOIA, etc. They don't report to anyone! No one!

You should be finding old retired people from skunk-works that might talk.

I'm not signing any disclosure protest forms, because the ET-UFO questions are mostly Human top secret programs that use disinformation as cover -including ET-UFO legends, etc.

If ET's and their UFO's have been here, that is possible, imo, then I think their tech is beyond our understanding AND they are not contacting us beyond limited contact that has NO PROOF beyond a reasonable shadow of doubt, IMO.

Wholly Crap! You're fiction novel is my wet-dream of conspiracy theories. I think Skinwalker Ranch is the prototype of what I've been bitching about related to your ideas. At least my posts about it, which are a bit (way!) over the top in drama critique. I've calmed down a bit since then. wink.

Messiah Awakenings by Ron James... I'm really interested in reading this. I've got Amazon Prime, so I'll be checking this out soon... Btw, if anyone has Amazon Prime for a limited time this book is free for Kindle type devices.

Awesome Ron... looking forward to reading and dissecting it real soon! :D

Last edited:
Ron James brings a lot of good points in defence of Steven Bassett, as some already mentioned above. We can't be bickering amongst ourselves as majority of the populous laughs at the so called, "tin foil crackpots." It's definitely a step in the right direction, even though it's not ideal as Gene and Chris mentioned. Also, the US government (and other major governments of the world) has most definitely everything to lose, if indeed they have advanced technology that can set free mankind. Can you imagine an energy source with unlimited power? That you can't put a meter on? That would go against our monetary system we have in place worldwide today. And that's just energy.

Governments want control,want power, want you and I to need them. Without us, they are purposeless, but at the same time, we need them. It's a symbiotic relationship thats like a catch-22 in ways.

This brings me to a thought that maybe one day we'll be controlled by an artificial intelligence - a singularity between man and machine. A government solely run by machine. Dun-dun-duuuun!!
339_skynet-5-things-you-didnt-know_flash.jpg

Skynet anyone? I'm going off on a tangent here so I digress. Once again, an episode that got me thinking, and that's never a bad thing. Thumps up!

The premise of Ron James book [more details below] is that an ET Alien Invasion is FAKED by the PTB Humans. Charlie Prime posted this video today that directly relates to this idea. Check it out:
Interesting short examination of how the Alien Invasion meme got started...

Episode 301 – How to Fake an Alien Invasion : The Corbett Report

Interesting vid. When you consider how easy it is to trick people into the belief [DS: insert numerous government cover-ups of abusive horror -and then...] protection from space aliens is not so far-fetched.
Note how you can get Ron's book for free for limited time too:

Wholly Crap! You're fiction novel is my wet-dream of conspiracy theories. I think Skinwalker Ranch is the prototype of what I've been bitching about related to your ideas. At least my posts about it, which are a bit (way!) over the top in drama critique. I've calmed down a bit since then. wink.

Messiah Awakenings by Ron James... I'm really interested in reading this. I've got Amazon Prime, so I'll be checking this out soon... Btw, if anyone has Amazon Prime for a limited time this book is free for Kindle type devices.

Awesome Ron... looking forward to reading and dissecting it real soon! :D

Again we had the adulation of Apple , this time with the abasement of Microsoft.Is this really necessary ?

Yeah, Gene is clearly an Apple fanboy,but who cares. There is nothing wrong with that, everyone has a bias of some sorts. Personally, I would go with a windows based system any day of the week. I've also had both Mac OS, windows based systems and Linux OS. I would still go back to Windows. Each have their pros and cons.

I play a lot of videogames which on a Mac pro is a complete joke. It's hardware and software available for it is laughable really - it wouldn't be able to handle some of my GPU intensive games that are on my PC. Even with the latest and greatest Mac Pro. That's why a lot of game developers just shun it altogether. In fairness, it's not designed for such a thing cause Apple would have to charge $20,000 for a PC like mine :p. Also, I challenge anyone who thinks Adobe master collection works better on a Mac.

PC MASTER RACE FOREVA!! :D

tLYaXFu.jpg

Apple motto from many years back.

Apple motto from today:
qFnnDI9.jpg

Last edited:
Heard of Boot Camp?

Mac Pro ATI FirePro graphics are optimized for 3D rendering, math, movie special effects and such, but not games. It's a pro workstation.

Remember this quote? 'Credibility is not an issue in the Disclosure process. I just don’t care. It’s not my concern and I’m not in a position to sort it out. I don’t give a damn.' That's right, Stephen Bassett giving his opinion on the Paracast. What do people remember from the Citizens Hearing on Disclosure? Hellyer proclaiming there are four species of aliens visiting the planet. Credibility does matter. Sorry, I disagree with many of Ron's points. Sign all the manifestos you like...

Heard of Boot Camp?

Mac Pro ATI FirePro graphics are optimized for 3D rendering, math, movie special effects and such, but not games. It's a pro workstation.

I have, and used it in fact in my past job. It's good stuff. I believe it's called AMD Firepro now, ATI is long gone, but I get what ya mean Gene. My PC can destroy an AMD FirePro in rendering as well, for fractions of the cost. I use both Cinema 4D and 3D studio Max and it just handles it so well. Running 3x Nvidia GTX 780ti SLI can do amazing things Gene. You should join the PC master race.

Also, you can run OS X on Windows too using VM VirtualBox but I hear it's considered a blasphemy hehe.

gloriouspc.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent show. I'm inclined to agree with Ron about signing the petition. (although when I follow the links it seems to be closed now.) Their are many people in this field who give countless hours of their lives to moving this phenomena forward and are greeted with a chorus of nasty ego driven drivel. Because this isn't a field with polished professionals but rather home grown, pay out of the pocket to get there regular people, they come in funky and unique. If I thought Bassett was ripping me off by having me pay to sign a petition then, ya, I'd take issue. But keeping the pressure on, going through the movements, makes sense. Had no idea Bassett put that much time into the last project. Wonder how everyone who has "the opinion" managed to leave that part out.

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure in 2013 was AWESOME. Brilliant! The JAL 1628 testimony was tremendous, and the Bentwaters-Rndl testimony proved to me it was NOT ET-UFO's along with some other research too.

Getting these people 'on record' under oath was excellent. This is valuable information, whether true or not, that will help people understand what might really be going on someday.

Too bad there were not any Citizen's Hearings after the Banking Fraud in 2008.

You ought to start a non-profit doing other important Citizen's Hearings too! I bet CSPAN would carry those too!
Don't suppose you have a link to the JAL 1628 testimony do you?

Remember this quote? 'Credibility is not an issue in the Disclosure process. I just don’t care. It’s not my concern and I’m not in a position to sort it out. I don’t give a damn.' That's right, Stephen Bassett giving his opinion on the Paracast. What do people remember from the Citizens Hearing on Disclosure? Hellyer proclaiming there are four species of aliens visiting the planet. Credibility does matter. Sorry, I disagree with many of Ron's points. Sign all the manifestos you like...
Couldn't agree more. The outcome of people saying whatever they feel like and credibility be damned just sets serious investigation back.

Disclosure will never happen. Which particular department or politician would take on that poisoned chalice?

And disclose what? That there is a technology so advanced we can't even properly conceptualise it?

Ron James noted that Bassett hand delivered a ten DVD/blu-ray set of the Citizens Hearing for a Disclosure to every Senator and Congressman. If those even get looked at it will be by some aide. Does anyone think a government official is going to slog through 30 hours of that testimony?

I'm willing to bet a vast majority of those DVD 's got pitched into the circular file.

I did check on one of Bassett's numerous websites. The figure I saw said he had 8000 signatures of the 100k he was looking for.

I do wonder who who is putting up the money for all this. Is it that Canadian man who paid for the Disclosure hearing?

I would like to point something out that was raised during this show. The question was asked that if we had back engineered Alien technology in the form of anti-gravity type, then why isn't it being used? Why are private companies and Governments still spending billions firing rockets into space etc and so on. Well, look at what history has shown us regarding suppressed inventions / creations and even back engineered projects of our own? For example during WW2 the British captured a Nazi enigma code machine, we 'back engineered' it, to see how it worked and created a technology to defeat it. The intelligence was largely not used as it would alert the Nazi's we had broken the code. It was saved for more significant war winning decisions, rather than smaller tactical decisions, even if that did mean sacrificing ships full of much needed cargo to the bottom of the Atlantic. So why alert the world we have anti-gravity type technology? Foreign powers would scramble for it, the military industrial complex would take a huge hit, everyday transport even! Look at the Atom bomb, it was used to defeat the Japanese, but it didn't take long for the soviets to get it too did it?

Ron James noted that Bassett hand delivered a ten DVD/blu-ray set of the Citizens Hearing for a Disclosure to every Senator and Congressman. If those even get looked at it will be by some aide. Does anyone think a government official is going to slog through 30 hours of that testimony?

I'm willing to bet a vast majority of those DVD 's got pitched into the circular file.

I did check on one of Bassett's numerous websites. The figure I saw said he had 8000 signatures of the 100k he was looking for.

I do wonder who who is putting up the money for all this. Is it that Canadian man who paid for the Disclosure hearing?

Yes, this is most likely true, but even if 1 or 2 senators or congressman have looked at the matter and inquired about the issue in a serious tone, than maybe it was worth it. This is still more than most of us have done sitting back and criticizing him. I have more respect for someone like that.

We shouldn't hold our breath for government officials to open the floodgates on the manner - we are planting seeds here folks.

Back