• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

False Flag News

Free episodes:

cottonzway

I was saying boo-urns
I wanted to share a website for those among us, and I know that those people exist here, that want to really learn information. If you would like to learn about the Shanghai Copperation Organization this is your source. If you want to learn about important info about Iran this is the place. If you want to learn what the future weapon systems are and the private compaines like SAIC, Raytheon, L3, Bechtel, Booze Allen Hamilton, and the slew of other billion dollar companies who make up these the private military industrial complex this is your source.

DL Abrahamson's www.falseflagnews.com is the best source for this info. I wanted to share this and spread DL's site because this is the info that matters most in my view.

If you are a hip-hop fan like myself checkout his myspace page:

www.myspace.com/royshiversrap

cottonzway said:
DL Abrahamson's www.falseflagnews.com is the best source for this info. I wanted to share this and spread DL's site because this is the info that matters most in my view.

Thanks for the link!

Interesting site...

However, I'm troubled by the contents of the current top story: "Brainwashed 911 "truth" cultists parrot stale limited-hangout distractions and meaningless slogans". Does the author know who the protesters were, their motivation, and indeed their level of political awareness? Has he talked to any of them?

At any rate, his assertion that the 9/11 truth movement was "a self-contained pyramid scheme psy-op now, with ignorant followers resorting to pathetic street recruiting like Hari Krishnas" is so far off the mark, and not based in reality, that I am beginning to wonder what Mr Shivers' agenda might be.

musictomyears said:
Interesting site...

However, I'm troubled by the contents of the current top story: "Brainwashed 911 "truth" cultists parrot stale limited-hangout distractions and meaningless slogans". Does the author know who the protesters were, their motivation, and indeed their level of political awareness? Has he talked to any of them?

At any rate, his assertion that the 9/11 truth movement was "a self-contained pyramid scheme psy-op now, with ignorant followers resorting to pathetic street recruiting like Hari Krishnas" is so far off the mark, and not based in reality, that I am beginning to wonder what Mr Shivers' agenda might be.

Yeah I saw that myself and I don't agree with him. I have exchanged e-mails with DL over the course of time and a lot of this is because of his pure frustrations to much of the info out there being wrong and misleading. I agree that a lot of what is talked about in regards to 9/11 is tired and ineffective but don't think blasting people is the way to get our own points across. He has changed a lot of his views recently, including those of Dr. Paul even after he made a really nice song about him, and I disagree with him on these points to an extent.

However, that info in regards to Iran, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, Future Combat Sysytems, ect. is very important and is much of the key info to what may happen if we do indeed intend to attack Iran.

D L Abrahamson appeared out of nowhere about 18 months ago. He hosted shows on the Republic Broadcasting Network, and I think he was brought on to RBN to appeal to the younger demographic (he's no longer there since I think that people deemed him to be a bit too disinfo for comfort).

Haven't really kept up with him since, but I when I listened to him on RBN, he seemed to be a Alex Jones wannabe, and was always plugging infowars.com etc. ... which throws up all sorts of strangely coloured flags for me, at least.

DL has changed his views a lot in the last 6 months or so. Some of them I agree with and others I do not agree with at all. He is very "anti" Alex Jones now as well. I used to listen to him or RBN as well.

While I don't agree with some of the means he is going about talking about those whom he is does not agree with I think his info is important. He covers the drills and war games. He covers the advanced technologies in space and the contractors that people never talk about (people get stuck on Halliburton and Blackwater and don't go past that to SAIC, Raytheon, L-3, Lawrence Livermore Labs, ect). Most importantly he is on the ONLY person that I am aware of that is in any form of media that covers the SHANGHAI COOPERATION ORGANIZATION! It's not mentioned anywhere else, mainstream or alternative media, and it is an important aspect of the Iran situation and WHY WE BETTER NOT ATTACK IRAN! For those points I support his site and the info on it. He quit RBN because he was busy and he was with WTPRN/GCN recently until he left because of his displeasure of the products they sold for their ads ( I agree with him there, lots of scams and snake oli cures).

Interesting. I shall check out his stuff again then. The whole GCN/RBN/WTPRN thing is open to debate as to whether they really are out there to push forward the truth or not (did that make sense?? :D). I tend to stay well clear of anything involving Alex Jones (see GCN/WTPRN), and only listen to a couple of people on RBN just to keep my eye on things.

If Abrahamson has left them because of what they promote (and they all promote a lot of crap ... see the "didyourobbillgates.com" ads on RBN for an example :D) ... and is not so much an AJ wannabe anymore well there may be hope for him yet :D

Back