• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Faked or Too Good to be True

Are clear sharp realistic looking UFO videos too good to be true?

• Total voters
One of the things that the Moon Landing Hoax believers often miss is that some of the NASA training exercises, including filming, took place near the Barringer meteor crater, and the old films ended-up stored in cardboard boxes at the abandoned Apollo program facilities after the program ended. Because they were never properly catalogued, it's not surprising that sooner or later footage that looks staged would surface, because essentially, it was staged, but that isn't evidence that nobody went to the Moon. They've just presented evidence out of context ( unknowingly or otherwise ).
I don't care about the tape at all. I'd rather take a look at the entire mission equipments (ship plans, communication, etc.) and do my calculations according to that. Although I wouldn't expect them to expose this technology to the rest of the world.

I don't care about the tape at all. I'd rather take a look at the entire mission equipments (ship plans, communication, etc.) and do my calculations according to that. Although I wouldn't expect them to expose this technology to the rest of the world.
I was young enough to remember watching the Apollo missions on live TV. There is no question the Saturn 5 launches were real, and there is way too much other evidence to believe the whole thing was faked. For example, they put mirrors on the Moon that astronomers can still use today to do measurements: Lunar Laser Ranging experiment - Wikipedia

Last edited:
I was young enough to remember watching the Apollo missions on live TV. There is no question the Saturn 5 launches were real, and there is way too much other evidence to believe the whole thing was faked. For example, they put mirrors on the Moon that astronomers can still use today to do measurements: Lunar Laser Ranging experiment - Wikipedia
Like I said I don't care about video tapes. I only care about hard evidence like actual machine plans. I don't trust the world that much. I stay sceptical but open mind about it. I don't have the interest or the money to verify anything about the lunar mission. Yes I've gotta see it for myself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said I don't care about video tapes. I only care about hard evidence like actual machine plans. I don't trust the world that much. I stay sceptical but open mind about it. I don't have the interest or the money to verify anything about the lunar mission. Yes I've gotta see it for myself!
Fair enough. That being the case, a reflection off a mirror should be proof enough that such a mirror exists, and it can be verified that somebody put one on the Moon exactly where they said they did. You should even be able to visit the observatory that uses them from here on Earth to see an experiment in action. You might need to learn a little science to be sure you understand that it actually is real physical evidence, but it's possible.

If that isn't good enough, then plans are certainly no better. With your criteria ( having to see it yourself ), the only way you could know the Moon landing actually happened is to have been there when it happened. But how reasonable is it to always require firsthand knowledge before it can be safely assumed to be true? I guess the answer to that depends on how reasonable a person is when it comes to requiring evidence.

Here is where you'd go: APO Home Page

Last edited:
Fair enough. That being the case, a reflection off a mirror should be proof enough that such a mirror exists, and it can be verified that somebody put one on the Moon exactly where they said they did. You should even be able to visit the observatory that uses them from here on Earth to see an experiment in action. You might need to learn a little science to be sure you understand that it actually is real physical evidence, but it's possible.

If that isn't good enough, then plans are certainly no better. With your criteria ( having to see it yourself ), the only way you could know the Moon landing actually happened is to have been there when it happened. But how reasonable is it to always require firsthand knowledge before it can be safely assumed to be true? I guess the answer to that depends on how reasonable a person is when it comes to requiring evidence.

Here is where you'd go: APO Home Page
I don't live in the USA. But I don't doubt the lunar mission that much. It would be very illogical that the us president could give such an order to fake it and the usa would be known as the biggest liars of all time. :D

One of the things that the Moon Landing Hoax believers often miss is that some of the NASA training exercises, including filming, took place near the Barringer meteor crater, and the old films ended-up stored in cardboard boxes at the abandoned Apollo program facilities after the program ended. Because they were never properly catalogued, it's not surprising that sooner or later footage that looks staged would surface, because essentially, it was staged, but that isn't evidence that nobody went to the Moon. They've just presented evidence out of context ( unknowingly or otherwise ).

Taking into the account Apollo program's legacy and it's monumental importance for a world as a whole it is very disappointing to hear how badly NASA handled records from that mission. They actually lost original tapes from Moon landing so they had to shoot image with the camera off-screen of the black and white TV. Totally pathetic. That's why future generations will only be able to see blurry and fuzzy footage of the first man on the Moon descending down the ladders. There really a subtitile: "Original footage lost due to incompetence of NASA byrocrats."

Taking into the account Apollo program's legacy and it's monumental importance for a world as a whole it is very disappointing to hear how badly NASA handled records from that mission. They actually lost original tapes from Moon landing so they had to shoot image with the camera off-screen of the black and white TV. Totally pathetic. That's why future generations will only be able to see blurry and fuzzy footage of the first man on the Moon descending down the ladders. There really a subtitile: "Original footage lost due to incompetence of NASA byrocrats."

A contractor who was refreshing tapes in the JPL video archive erased the high-resolution video of the Moon landing. A sloppy dumb-ass.

Listen to Researcher Mr.Braglia on a podcast and he spot on .Also he dropped a little gem that missed by those attacking his point of view. Open mind and the latest videos were intresting so was Aviation Week segment.

In addition, Jeremy great interview on Fox . Remember Dr Bruce Mccabee photo analysis and got one of my own Triangle craft photo stored away - taken before and same event changed to unknown resolution . Also follow history and High Resolution Devices in 1960s and placed on Viking . The 3 and 8vmile HD imaging in 1960s .We are not alone and high speed internet systems in 1970s 80s -Special Projects out in deep space. Then triangular events (not the normal craft ) in Europe.

Back