• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Earth Booms/Ground Shaking Reported In 7 States—Last 24 Hours

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[Kinda weird, it ended where I live. Is this a re-start of the "skybooms" reported last spring? Or was "chicken little right about 2012? NAW! —chris :rolleyes: ]

booms.gif

Article HERE:
CBS 5 News Arizona.. Dec 5th:
Residents in communities in and around Verde Valley [where I live—chris] and as far as Flagstaff called 911 or their police and fire departments to report the strange booming sounds.
“It sounded like thunder, but underground,” Swesey said. “Like muffled thunder. And all the dogs in the neighborhood, all of them that were outside all started barking at once.”

Patch News California.. Dec 4th
I live in NW Altadena near Lincoln & Loma Alta Dr & on last evening, Tuesday – Dec 4, 2012, I kept hearing ‘loud boom’ sounds every 10-15 minutes.
Another said in a comment..
My family heard the loud boom’s throughout the night also. It sounded like small sonic booms that rattled the windows. They continued throughout the night till around 2:00 a.m. Would love to know what the noises were, they were a bit startling.

KTEN News Texoma (Texas & Oklahoma).. Dec 5th
KTEN has had hundreds of reports of loud explosions and the ground shaking in seven counties from north Texas to southern Oklahoma.
People tell us, they felt shaking and heard a loud boom just after eight this morning.

WPRI News Rhode Island.. Dec 4th
Reports of the phantom boom kept crews busy in both Barrington and Warwick after residents reported hearing the strange disruption around 11:30 p.m.
“It shook the windows and made my neighbors alert too. The only way to describe it was like a single loud ‘boom’ noise that sounded somewhat like an explosion,”

Plainsman News Alabama.. Dec 4th
Phone calls to The Plainsman office suggested that the bang was heard over a far larger radius than Gentilly Park.
Residents around the area do not seem to believe the sound was a gunshot or fireworks, as the sound was described as far too loud.

WJBF 6 News Georgia.. Dec 6th
Columbia County EMA director Pam Tucker tells WJBF News Channel 6, that quarry blasting and earthquakes have been ruled out as causes of loud booms and rumblings in Columbia County.
There have been several loud booms reported in the county over the last couple of days.
On Wednesday, at 9:07 p.m., a county resident heard a loud rumble and he says his driveway is now lifted up with cracks in and the road and sidewalks near his home are now cracked.

Kinda weird, it ended where I live. Is this a re-start of the "skybooms" reported last spring?
Interesting. I'm not so sure that sky booms would register as seismic events or lift and crack driveways. It seems to be geological in nature.
BTW, did you notice that the seismic chart I posted earlier is from a live feed. It posted up here just fine ( just refresh the page for current readings ). I wonder if something along those lines could be adapted for use with the SLV Project.

these events seem to be possibly connected to recent HAARP activity. HAARP Status and Real-Time Network Detection
haarpstatusmap53750935034895.jpg

That's pretty weird, I notice there's a dot in Ohio. About two days ago I was out walking my dog and I heard a huge boom type noise, no flash or anything plus it was a clear night so I doubt it was weather related. Scared the shit out of myself and my dog, never heard anything else that night though...

these events seem to be possibly connected to recent HAARP activity.

Very interesting Pixel ... but I couldn't find any evidence to verify that the chart is based on genuine HAARP activity, but apparently it must be because the site info paragraph from what seems like their sister site ( Official Chemtrail Forecast and Report Center ) says, "Anyone against this Website is a shill. We do not like shills." and it's also associated with a Facebook page ... and of course everything on Facebook is true ... right? I wonder if we can find any comments from the actual HAARP people on this "project".

Earlier today there were two fairly sizable earthquakes, hitting both Japan and later New Zealand. It's probably unrelated (different hemispheres and all) but it does cause me to wonder if these booms have ever been linked to upcoming earthquakes?

Earlier today there were two fairly sizable earthquakes, hitting both Japan and later New Zealand. It's probably unrelated (different hemispheres and all) but it does cause me to wonder if these booms have ever been linked to upcoming earthquakes?

Maybe you're onto something because there were more seismic events recorded at the Tuscon station. I posted a live chart here. Check it out before the time expires on the event.

For those of you who haven't, the usgs.gov site allows you to sign up for e-mails set to your specifications about earthquakes happening anywhere on the globe. This will take you directly to the page where you can sign up for e-mails and set the parameters for the magnitude of quakes you wish to be notified about. It's how I first learned about the quakes in Japan and New Zealand.

On the same site, this is a real time earthquake map. Iris has a map that I often prefer for looking at the intensity of different earthquakes.

Back