• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

dragon vid

Free episodes:

BLAH!

while it is a cool video it is the exact same Dragon from the PC/PS3/Xbox360 Game Skyrim.

I mean it's the exact same dragon, the skeletal model, the meshes, the textures it is a direct rip from the game specifically a Legendary Level Dragon

i have killed countless number of these beasts in the game, so its extremely familiar to me

Skyrim:Dragon - UESPWiki

so easy to get that model throw it into an affect effect program and bingo

still fun

Guess who is hyping this as real well here is a clue...

Dragon Flying Over England [VIDEO] | Art Bell

Now Art is featuring this stuff ? He should add the tag line "Let the people decide" to his site. I don't think cousins ™ that expression.

I know the text of the post came from the OP site and not from art bell, but I LOVED their conviction when they pointed out no strings could be seen therefore it's authtencity was up for grabs.

Back