• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Who Sings — Really!

I still haven't seen any episodes with this doctor (I actually signed up for Britbox when covid hit and I'm working my way through the classic episodes)... are they any good?
I've heard there's something of an uproar in the fan base not liking this season.

The fan base is global and people will have different views.

Having a woman Doctor is a huge change, and some aren't ready for it.

But Jodie Whittaker was the perfect choice. Just watch her in interviews, or just being herself, and you'll see why.

The fan base is global and people will have different views.

Having a woman Doctor is a huge change, and some aren't ready for it.

But Jodie Whittaker was the perfect choice. Just watch her in interviews, or just being herself, and you'll see why.
Ya, I personally don’t have a problem with a female doctor, but I have also found that the last couple seasons of modern who seem more fantasy and romance than sci fi - but that’s me.
The appeal of who for me is that the old stuff had no money, so they had to have big ideas and interesting characters instead of flashy effects.

Back