• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DMR January 31, 2014

Hey Gang, just a "heads up" but I wanted to advise all that in two weeks, Feb. 14th, Dark Matters Radio-Open Lines Friday will be starting one hour earlier. On the 14th we will launch at 9:00 PM Pacific until 11:00 PM Pacific. This will make it a bit easier on Rich with the plus that we will, when we decide, run a 3 hour show once or twice a month. Like I said, something that we will decide. Appreciate it if you will pass the word ...

Decker

Don.

I dont really know much about you, but your name crops up in other forums i read, i like john simkins forums, the education forum, anyhow i was back there last night looking for a photo taken as kennedy was off'ed, i want to post it here for jeff, i have been reading johns the corruption of new labour for around 7 yrs, i also like the kennedy conundrum, its just very very complicated, but between them, they just about have the whole thing sussed.

Anyhow i got the impression you yourself are a kennedy buff, maybe if you have time sometime, you could start a thread here with your take on the matter, see my real interest is/was banking scandals, but they all seem to cross paths, are inter-linked through the last 60yrs, A Khan nuclear spy ring thru the C.I.A and BCCI, to Enron and 911, i find joining the dot,s the same main players etc extremely interesting, i use History Commons and more, its a fantastic rescourse along with john simkins sites.

what do you think, and do you know john personally.

Good move Don, Rich and Cyber Station USA. Listening live and calling in just got easier in the Central and Eastern time zones. Two hour shows with a guest or hot topic are over all too soon. Looks like Dark Matters Radio is on a roll going into 2014.

I download your show as a podcast and listen every week. Your January 31 show had a subplot that made it particularly riveting. At almost the very beginning a gentleman called on the line and after a little while there was something about him that made me wonder, "When's he gonna implode?" Over nearly two hours I witnessed Don's, Rich's and Ward's, the fella from Florida's (Vance?) and Ryan's almost saint-like deference, with Ward even seeming to go out of his way to politely weave the caller's disjointed commentary into the show topics. Then finally, well, dear readers you need to download the show to see the deftness with which Don and Rich handled the meltdown. I was truly amazed.

Also, I have resolutely decided that I am going to catch the show live in it's new slot, overcome my stage fright and call in.

all great observations ElmoFUD, i think Rich had the Patience Of Job that night ;)

Fridays turn into some really fun shows, thanks for the comments and welcome to the forums.

Last edited:
Back