• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Destination Truth

TClaeys

Skilled Investigator
Did anyone see this show?

It featured a group going to the Himalaya's in search of the Yeti. They found a nice distinct print. They also seemed to be somewhat skeptical in nature about the print and apparently a Yeti scalp in a nearby Tibetan? religious abode. We saw the scalp, probably the first time ever on TV.

I don't know about the scalp (it was interesting), but thought the show was decent. A hell of a lot better than UFO Hunters. I think it was a SciFi show, but am too lazy to search it right now.

Any thoughts on it?

I've seen a couple episodes of this show, they ought to re-name it "Destination NOWHERE" because that's where they end up going with their "investigations".

Back