• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David Marler, Author of Triangular UFOs will be our guest

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
David Marler, author of Triangular UFOs: An Estimate of the Situation will be our guest next week. His book has received great reviews, including a Five-Star review from none other than Ray Stanford. Please post your QUESTIONS here. We will be taping Sunday morning at 9 AM.

In your opinion what's up with the affinity these craft seem to have with U.S. Highways and do the reports that come from overseas tend to follow in this vein?

I once again read the title wrong, I thought the book was titled, "Triangular UFOs will be our guest" from the title, David Marler, Author of Triangular UFOs will be our guest

leads me to my question:

1)Do Craft Shape (and possibly size) could be or define different species? ex: black triangles- human government, bright fiery spheres- mantids, large grey saucers- greys, so on, so on,

2) Do or would craft vary by region? triangles for urban, spheres for woodsy or water areas, blimp like for mountain or hilly?.......

I kind of feel guilty now, while the rest of us were watching a nfc championship game for the ages. Chris was working for us.

Back